Sign in to follow this  
Sheep77

Bo'ness United 2015-16

Time to start a new thread

A would like a new goalie a creative midfielder and 2 new Forwards

Darren Cummings has signed for you so I'm told

Any info,I know he's a 29 year old striker

Any info,I know he's a 29 year old striker

Played 8 games for Stirling Albion in 2004 and 1 goal. 13 goals so far this season. It was rumoured he was coming last season.

Rumour mill spouting out Jordyn Sheerin heading to Bo'ness - I hope but doubt it very much.

Bo'ness United have signed Sauchie forward Darren Cummings

Welcome to the club.

I'm sure there will be more to follow

Edited by Tynieness

Rumour mill spouting out Jordyn Sheerin heading to Bo'ness - I hope but doubt it very much.

Mussy manager was 100% certain he would be going senior next season. Not with a Gene Kelly that size hanging over the top of his shorts.

Great news. Strike force finally may happen. Saying that we did not too bad last season with no real strike force! A keeper & a replacement for Murphy would suit me

Mussy manager was 100% certain he would be going senior next season. Not with a Gene Kelly that size hanging over the top of his shorts.

You remember Mark Yardley???

Great news. Strike force finally may happen. Saying that we did not too bad last season with no real strike force! A keeper & a replacement for Murphy would suit me

Strike force? Bo'ness have four players that scored around sixty odd goals between them and a couple of them only played game time of twenty one and twenty five games not too shabby in anyone's eyes. Probably more than some teams scored in a season.

Sloan was in and out the team at the start off the season don t know why but 2nd half off the season excellent

Talked to a few players in the game this week and they said Cummings is cracking player

Well it's goodbye to that tattie-field at Armadale for next season. Pity they are replaced by yet another Dundee side, Broughty Ferry and like Carnoustie, they have no cover.