2 13/8

Royal Albert v Gartcairn

1 19/5

X 5/1

2 1/3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only Talbot and Girvan have a better defensive record than Lanark in all the divisions and they have played 4 and 3 games less than us respectively.

I am hoping that our excellent record continues in our final four games. I think we have kept a clean sheet in 50% of the league matches we have played this season.

No predictions from me. I have watched Lanark long enough to know that anything is possible.

Only Talbot and Girvan have a better defensive record than Lanark in all the divisions and they have played 4 and 3 games less than us respectively.

I am hoping that our excellent record continues in our final four games. I think we have kept a clean sheet in 50% of the league matches we have played this season.

No predictions from me. I have watched Lanark long enough to know that anything is possible.

Yip Lanark are going to be there or there abouts as they are a solid consistent team. Only thing going against them is a right tough run in.

For all the teams they will be treating every game like a cup final and if any of the teams win a few games in a row it will probably be enough for promotion.

Bc57 There's a pie / sausage roll etc place inside and there's usually a burger van outside.

Many thanks. Will stick to the traditional fare.

Do you have something similar at your new set up which we shall be visiting soon?

Archived