West 2nd Division 2015/16

Gartcairn Army

Benburb number 9 is Ryan Livingstone, good player,good attitude, first name on the teamsheet, Benburb's top scorer this season

Knew Livi from a few years ago and he always had the ability it was just a case of applying himself. Glad to see he's doing that now. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashfield V Benburb

Forth V Cambuslang

Gartcairn V Lanark

Newmains V Port Glasgow

Royal Albert V East Kilbride

Vale of Leven V Glasgow Perthshire

All home wins please

Would take first 3 games draws, port glasgow, east kilbride and a sneaky vale of Leven win.

Ashfield V Benburb

Forth V Cambuslang

Gartcairn V Lanark

Newmains V Port Glasgow

Royal Albert V East Kilbride

Vale of Leven V Glasgow Perthshire

All home wins please

Would take first 3 games draws, port glasgow, east kilbride and a sneaky vale of Leven win.

Draw, Draw, Gartcairn, Port Glasgow, East Kilbride and VOL

Although it wouldn't surprise you if any of the teams won

Bens, draw, Lanark ( Gartcairn if McManus playing) Port, EK , draw

I hope McManus is playing as he hasn't played for some time by the sound of it. He never kicked a ball when he played in the reverse fixture as he was just returning from injury. I can't see how he would enhance Gartcairn at present.

Absolutely no idea how any of the fixtures will go tomorrow. Pity the wind is getting up again, just in time for our matches.

Bc57, going by the Gartcairn thread he is training most weeks now, with his experience and ability if fit I just think a guy of his class can make all the difference, not just on the ball but off it too with his movement etc creating space for others. But as you say the way the league is all the games are hard to call. Nothing wrong with a wee prediction though than sitting on the fence!! Lol :D

5 points covering 6 teams in the promotion race and Benburb the dark horses, going to be some finish to the season. Huge game at Kingshill Park next Saturday between Forth and East Kilbride!

Wanderers beat Cambuslang 2-0 today, some of the football in the first half was dynamite but credit Cambuslang who turned up in the 2nd half and made it a decent contest

didn't quite see this Cambuslang you are referring to that appeared in 2nd half. From my point of view Lang were never in the game from first whistle. We had a spell with 2 minutes to go😲. At 1-0 there is always that chance but when we went done to 10 with the embarrassing moment of madness, stupidity whatever it cost us any chance. Full credit to Forth as they were the better team and Lang lucky to come away wi nowt ffs.

Quite a few were on here with their promotion predictions and never mentioned the Port but looking at the table now they are sitting quite pretty!

personally I think that the Port are almost certainly going up and should they win their 4 remaining games they will be champions!

Quite a few were on here with their promotion predictions and never mentioned the Port but looking at the table now they are sitting quite pretty!

Port took 6 well deserved points from Forth, glad they weren't playing today to give us the chance to get close. They are a banker for win next week and we'll in the race for the title, never mind promotion.

Archived