• Created
  • Last Reply

Away

Home

Home

Draw

Away

Away

Standards not as high as I expected it to be this season in the matches I've took in , Ashfield or Lanark will be my game tomorrow , one of them will be a 4-4 thriller and the other a 0-0 I just hope I choose the correct game hehe

Fancy Benburb tmw heard they have been very unlucky the first two games think they will beat Lanarkshire tmw. Also fancy Port Glasgow to beat Cambuslang and EK the other games are tight Ashfield will turn Gartcairn over if they play like last week.

Took in EK Thistles 4 - 1 win in their home match against Glasgow Perthshire on Saturday and was impressed with EK's attacking play. They will take a bit of stopping on this form imo.

Perthshire, on the other hand need to up their game on this showing if they are to be considered genuine contenders for the league or grab a promotion slot this season. 8)

Only seen second half of this game, but your spot on. Seven or eight goals wouldn't of flattered EK. Perthshire were surprisingly poor, had no answer to McFadden & Miles or the boy Carr when he came on. Centre halfs look as if they'll struggled against small nippy strikers.

Going today for

Gartcairn

Newmains

Lanark

Draw

Draw

Ek Thistle

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Took in the Perthshire v Newmains game today .Newmains started strongly and led 3-2 at halftime but Shire piled on the pressure to score 3 late goals to win 5 - 3 in what was an entertaining game.

Any other results?

LANARK 0 Benburb 0

Not much of a game. Lanark missed two golden chances in the 2nd half and missed a penalty with 15 to go. Benburb had a few half chances to score too.

In the past couple of seasons, this is the type of game Lanark would have lost so the positives are we maintained our unbeaten league record, we have still to concede a goal and we did so without our suspended, most creative player, Alan McCrum

Archived