West 2nd Division 2015/16

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cambuslang as champions? Lol going on what have seen them twice Blantyre spanked them 8 going on ten and if Rutherglen didnt have Stevie wonder and Andrea Boccelli up front they would have took 5 or 6 of them missed a barrowload sure Glencairn man on here will confirm if it's a wrestling match they will win it as have giant haystacks and big daddy up front.Zero chance.

From the games I have saw Lanark and gartcairn are no where near miles infront of teams . I would agree they will both be challengers but don't make me laugh that these teams are miles infront

From the games I have saw Lanark and gartcairn are no where near miles infront of teams . I would agree they will both be challengers but don't make me laugh that these teams are miles infront

Why in your opinion are these two teams MILES infront . What have Lanark done for you to regard them to be MILES infront . Gartcairn have a good team but again they are nowhere near miles infront either

Why in your opinion are these two teams MILES infront . What have Lanark done for you to regard them to be MILES infront . Gartcairn have a good team but again they are nowhere near miles infront either

Got to agree mate, saw them playing in Clydesdale final and they were rank rotten. Loads of goals? I wouldn't be so sure. Maybe I will change my mind when I see them tonight.

It's no secret I'm a big fan of McCrum, he brought a new tempo to Shotts when he joined, other players saw his desire and upped their game. He could be a handful for Wishaw tonight.

How are Port shaping up MTP?

I'd honestly say we have the makings of a team good enough to be up challenging at the top but I think Bruno would agree we are still a work in progress as the new players find their feet and bed in. We have some great individual players throughout the squad and if we click then we may surprise a few. Saying that having played in this league in the past I know how even the teams can be and I'm sure the other teams will be thinking the same!!

Lanark will do well if the lad McCrum sticks to either wing.

Far to often he drifts inside, & is not as effective. At the present time he does not have the diciipline, or intelligence,to play in that role.

Very good player blistering pace,with good skill.

Couldn't disagree more. Wouldn't say Alan has blistering pace at all. Yes, he is a very good footballer and is more than capable of playing through the middle but, is the only real footballer Lanark have. Let's just say, Alan wont be at Lanark come the end of the season.

Couldn't disagree more. Wouldn't say Alan has blistering pace at all. Yes, he is a very good footballer and is more than capable of playing through the middle but, is the only real footballer Lanark have. Let's just say, Alan wont be at Lanark come the end of the season.

Archived