ADL 2015/16

Ardeer and the Vics will be favourites to go up and Kello will not be far away if they can keep their end of season form going.

Whitletts will surely mount a real challenge after two disappointing seasons following their drop from the Super first. Hearing Muirkirk might be appointing a new manager and must surely improve on last season and big Peter will cause an improvement down at Girvan.

Gavin Friels will be determined to improve on his first two seasons in charge at dalry and seems intent on bringing in a lot of new faces.

Freddie will make saltcoats a force to be reckoned with and Johnnie will be looking to kick - start his managerial career at Annbank .

Junior watch and straven toffee seem to have an agenda to stir things up on here for darvel but Paddy will ignore all the pish that has been coming their way and concentrate on keeping the steady improvement going at the club, although the limited resources at his club will be his biggest opponent.

Don't know what to expect from craigmark or Lugar so hard to say what impact they will have on what looks like being an entertaining league which will have a few twists and turns. [/quote

Where is the agenda to stir things up I think other posts have tried that I have posted in my opinion the facts ]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darvel have re-signed full squad, except 2 players.

Fraser Gall is away working in Australia for the year, but I'm sure he'll be back the following season if he doesn't stay another year out there.

Heard a lot of rumours that they have signed 2/3, purely for more depth on the bench rather than young lads who still play boys club.

Darvel will be looking to get promoted this year, I'm sure of it. Coming third, behind two powerhouses of teams who spent thousands to go up, was a great achievement which will give them every confidence and every right to believe that they can go up. You lot may doubt them, but I

believe they have the squad to do so.

Football Crazy 09 - may I thank you for a mention on your thread, as for stirring it up then you are a long way from the truth, if you can mention one post I have done that has not been true then please let me know, as this is an opinion site then I am free to post what I want and will, I have watched junior football for well over 20yrs and watched many different teams as I dont follow anyone in particular but love the game and banter compared to the senior footbal, on another note I notice youre team is Kilmarnock, this makes a statement to me that you actually dont know or have never seen a decent football side or know what the game is all about, keep posting as your comments actually amuse me

Got to laugh at that statement from an ardeer fan. Only people that watch ardeer games are a bunch of neds who have nothing better to do with there life's but drink buckfast and shout at opposition players.

Hahaha that's the way we like to be perceived champ, A warm welcome is giving to every team who come to Ardeer. But you keep your rose tinted glasses on sweetheart and think away

This topic is getting away from the original subject so my last comment is going to be

All the best to every team in the ADL for the coming season, sure it will be tight and looking forward to watching some good games

Good Luck Everyone and the Best of Luck

The last time Ardeer where at Darvel there was 4 fans and a jack Russell, I hope this has changed over the last year and with the sounds of it, it's goin to be like the nou camp #TEAMDARVEL

My dog eats jack russell's for its lunch.

Who's left us/still to sign for this season?

My dog eats jack russell's for its lunch.

Who's left us/still to sign for this season?

We have signed most of last season players and after our AGM, The players who have been brought is more than capable of winning promotion. Dell knows the way forward and after AGM it's looking brilliant

We have signed most of last season players and after our AGM, The players who have been brought is more than capable of winning promotion. Dell knows the way forward and after AGM it's looking brilliant

You got that wee left winger resigned, Tevez I think you's call him? And the young striker, Ross?

Got to laugh at that statement from an ardeer fan. Only people that watch ardeer games are a bunch of neds who have nothing better to do with there life's but drink buckfast and shout at opposition players.
At least we're educated enough to know that Buckfast is spelt with a capital b.

Archived