ADL 2015/16

Think I must have missed all this,did it happen as the players were heading into the dressing rooms,

ardeer goalie was winding up the young Vics fans who were under the shed for the whole game.

Soon as Ardeer went 1 up, he was wasting time like I have never seen before, that what caused a lot of the animosity

Great fighting win for the Vics, great team spirit at the club, all for one....

It was a Vics fan who pushed the player but was severely provoked by Ardeer players, it was only a push and got blown out of proportion. None of the young Vics fans were involved.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think I must have missed all this,did it happen as the players were heading into the dressing rooms,

ardeer goalie was winding up the young Vics fans who were under the shed for the whole game.

Soon as Ardeer went 1 up, he was wasting time like I have never seen before, that what caused a lot of the animosity

Were these young vics fans the same drunken bums who tried to invade the Ardeer dressing room after a game last season or different ones?

And Ardeer were perfect in all of this? One middle aged man was verbally attacked by Ardeer players n he pushed one, the player unfortunately stumbled back into a committee member who stumbled over and hurt his head(by the way he was blootered n if sober would never have fell).

So then this provoked every single Ardeer player/committee member/fan to run at him because of a push? If it wasn't for the Vics fans and committee standing in the way yous would have attacked the man over a silly little push.

The managers are a disgrace, Del running at fans trying to fight and egging his players along with him. The other little gremlin that's got wee man syndrome trying to jump in to every argument going to start a fight.

Then we had collie and the rest of the glorious fans who have never set a foot wrong in their time, nobody is allowed to talk about Ardeer done and ever does wrong. It's all everybody else's fault.

Mon the Vics!!

One minute you are saying it was a silly push then your saying it managed to knock the player over? Every player,committee member ,fan ran at him? You sound as if you were a bit pished yourself when you witnessed this.lol,the very idea amuses me.Take a look at your physio before you start criticising opposition management.You know the one I mean.The one who throws cans into the opposition supporters and has an obsession about sending for the polis. At least the Ardeer management don't walk off the park hiding behind their players like yours did a few seasons ago at Ardeer.

Were these young vics fans the same drunken bums who tried to invade the Ardeer dressing room after a game last season or different ones?

Tried to invade the dressing room? I can assure you that none of the "drunken bums" tried to invade any dressing room haha. Think yous need to start looking in before yous look out, your young fans are among the worst around. Throwing beer cans and bottles at players on the pitch and attacking pensioners at Saltcoats. Your management and players are probably about as bad.

And to clear up, none of the "drunken bums" we're involved at all on Saturday for all that have just assumed they were.

One minute you are saying it was a silly push then your saying it managed to knock the player over? Every player,committee member ,fan ran at him? You sound as if you were a bit pished yourself when you witnessed this.lol,the very idea amuses me.Take a look at your physio before you start criticising opposition management.You know the one I mean.The one who throws cans into the opposition supporters and has an obsession about sending for the polis. At least the Ardeer management don't walk off the park hiding behind their players like yours did a few seasons ago at Ardeer.

What's this we're harder than yous hahaha? Grow up mate. The very fact that they felt like they had to hide behind players just shows the type of people yous are. Thugs all the way from management to fans.

It was a Vics fan who pushed the player but was severely provoked by Ardeer players, it was only a push and got blown out of proportion. None of the young Vics fans were involved.

Correct that none of the young Vics fans were involved. But don't try to justify a fan attacking a player as he walked into the dressing rooms.

Silky and Stevie were very competent at time wasting when at Ardeer, I'm sure that the Vics employ those tactics when necessary as well.

Vics were well within their rights to celebrate the win, there would have been no post-match animosity at all if that idiot fan hadn't went for one of our players.

Don't know the reason for the bad blood between these 2 clubs , but any player being attacked by a fan is out of order , silly push or not ... Put it this way does every other adl club need to get security to protect there players when playing Irvine vics

Nah, I wouldn't think so.

A rivalry developed between the two teams after the managers left us to go to them, then we both got promoted in the same season. The last three league games away to Vics has seen some sort of incident towards or at the end of a game.

What's this we're harder than yous hahaha? Grow up mate. The very fact that they felt like they had to hide behind players just shows the type of people yous are. Thugs all the way from management to fans.
Not me mate so you can stop the "yous" bit.Do you you ever get anything right or do you just make feeble assumptions all the time .So these jaked up Vic's fans who WERE intent on reaching the Ardeer dressing room weren't just thugs?What were they then? Your physio is absolute disgrace ,so,look in before you start looking out.Condoning fans manhandling players is a disgrace.If it happened to s Vics player it would have been "send fur the polis,send fur the polis"You'll need to enlarge on the "attacking pensioners at Saltcoats bit",before I'll believe you.

Correct that none of the young Vics fans were involved. But don't try to justify a fan attacking a player as he walked into the dressing rooms.

Silky and Stevie were very competent at time wasting when at Ardeer, I'm sure that the Vics employ those tactics when necessary as well.

Vics were well within their rights to celebrate the win, there would have been no post-match animosity at all if that idiot fan hadn't went for one of our players.

Sorry if it sounded like I was condoning it, not at all. Terrible behaviour but was only trying to point out that neither party was innocent in the matter. If it was a Vics player we would feel the same but knowing the man it is out of character and something must have happened for him to react but again still no excuse.

I personally don't think Ardeer will be near the bottom of the table for long, starting to look better now they've settled and Bo is a great player, showed his class on Saturday. Young lad Tan played very well too. All the best, apart from against us at your place of course.

Not me mate so you can stop the "yous" bit.Do you you ever get anything right or do you just make feeble assumptions all the time .So these jaked up Vic's fans who WERE intent on reaching the Ardeer dressing room weren't just thugs?What were they then? Your physio is absolute disgrace ,so,look in before you start looking out.Condoning fans manhandling players is a disgrace.If it happened to s Vics player it would have been "send fur the polis,send fur the polis"You'll need to enlarge on the "attacking pensioners at Saltcoats bit",before I'll believe you.

The away dressing room is on the way to the bar so if every away team were to ASSUME that Vics fans were intending on going to their dressing room every game there would be a lot of bother. Like I said, grow up and accept the defeat, good luck for the rest of the season.

The away dressing room is on the way to the bar so if every away team were to ASSUME that Vics fans were intending on going to their dressing room every game there would be a lot of bother. Like I said, grow up and accept the defeat, good luck for the rest of the season.
Can you read? How many times have I got to tell you I don't have anything to do with Ardeer? Do you usually go to the bar throwing punches? Anything further to say on the "attacking pensioners at Saltcoats" stuff ?

Can you read? How many times have I got to tell you I don't have anything to do with Ardeer? Do you usually go to the bar throwing punches? Anything further to say on the "attacking pensioners at Saltcoats" stuff ?

Well you are irrelevant to this matter then, stop sticking your nose in n go n talk about your own team.

Our player to which is one of the more so quiet lads in the thistle team was gripped by both hands in the neck and pinned down in a corner (which I seen from my very own eyes!) as far as I'm aware it was over a bit of beer water juice whatever it was splashed onto the vics fan who retaliated from a non violent comment made by the player. The fan should be permanently banned. Ardeer looking on the up Del is getting things going down at the club. Heard the big keepers brother from the Castle Is down as well with plenty of experience. Will only be good for Ardeer maybe with an addition or so as lack some experience. Mon the Thistle

So you Condone standing in front of away dug out celebrating and shouting obscenities? I've always been a firm believer in winning and losing with dignity..vics showed today they are a good team that can grind out a result even in adversity and proved why they are one of the favourites for this league however the lack off class they showed on the park with the second sending off and the unsavoury seens at the end of the game with thier supporters leaves a bad taste in the mouth....it's that bad I would see Darvel promoted ahead of them.

Your team is 1-0 up with 15 minutes left then your opponents get a man sent off and your team concedes 2 goals to lose 2-1 but you talk about the lack of class shown by the other team? As mentioned by others there was plenty of drama at this game but I didnt think their was much quality on show from either team. Think the overall standard in the adl this year isnt as good as recent years.

Holy shit I come back from Tenerife and this thread is polluted with nonsense from Irvine Vics and Ardeer shite. Gee it a bye sir.
That should please you .You watch shite every week.Promotion has beens.

Well you are irrelevant to this matter then, stop sticking your nose in n go n talk about your own team.
You are a total disgrace.Condoning violence by a spectator on a player.As I said before if it was the other way about and this happened to Vic's player you would all be falling over yourselves to phone the cops.A player then celebrates in front of the Ardeer management spouting foul and abusive language.This happened before.Is this behaviour condoned by the Vic's management and committee? No more comment on the other stuff you said?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived