ADL 2015/16

Not a great performance today by Vics but a great comeback with 9 men and to beat them in those circumstances was great. Ardeer won't be at the foot of the table for long, they'll climb the table soon.

Those sort of fighting wins are the ones that can win you titles, great win for the wee Vics!

Think Ardeer are on the up so well done, especially with 9 men......watch what you say though in case you get accused of lacking discipline ha !

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a great performance today by Vics but a great comeback with 9 men and to beat them in those circumstances was great. Ardeer won't be at the foot of the table for long, they'll climb the table soon.

Those sort of fighting wins are the ones that can win you titles, great win for the wee Vics!

I'd call it a comeback with ten men, only went down to 9 in the 91st minute after scoring the winner.

Poor team Irvine Vics but will finish 3rd

Fancied them and Whitletts to go up. Will stick with that prediction, could be a close top 4 with Girvan and perhaps Darvel going to be involved.

Darvel fans in being not very clever shocker.

I'm well aware of how the league table looks (we're at the wrong end) but there is still a long way to go. A nine point gap can be made up in three games.

First sending off was correct, second one was incorrect in my opinion. These things happen, wins a win.

So you Condone standing in front of away dug out celebrating and shouting obscenities? I've always been a firm believer in winning and losing with dignity..vics showed today they are a good team that can grind out a result even in adversity and proved why they are one of the favourites for this league however the lack off class they showed on the park with the second sending off and the unsavoury seens at the end of the game with thier supporters leaves a bad taste in the mouth....it's that bad I would see Darvel promoted ahead of them.

So you Condone standing in front of away dug out celebrating and shouting obscenities? I've always been a firm believer in winning and losing with dignity..vics showed today they are a good team that can grind out a result even in adversity and proved why they are one of the favourites for this league however the lack off class they showed on the park with the second sending off and the unsavoury seens at the end of the game with thier supporters leaves a bad taste in the mouth....it's that bad I would see Darvel promoted ahead of them.

Your season ticket's in the post .....

And Ardeer were perfect in all of this? One middle aged man was verbally attacked by Ardeer players n he pushed one, the player unfortunately stumbled back into a committee member who stumbled over and hurt his head(by the way he was blootered n if sober would never have fell).

So then this provoked every single Ardeer player/committee member/fan to run at him because of a push? If it wasn't for the Vics fans and committee standing in the way yous would have attacked the man over a silly little push.

The managers are a disgrace, Del running at fans trying to fight and egging his players along with him. The other little gremlin that's got wee man syndrome trying to jump in to every argument going to start a fight.

Then we had collie and the rest of the glorious fans who have never set a foot wrong in their time, nobody is allowed to talk about Ardeer done and ever does wrong. It's all everybody else's fault.

Mon the Vics!!

Think I must have missed all this,did it happen as the players were heading into the dressing rooms,

ardeer goalie was winding up the young Vics fans who were under the shed for the whole game.

Soon as Ardeer went 1 up, he was wasting time like I have never seen before, that what caused a lot of the animosity

Great fighting win for the Vics, great team spirit at the club, all for one....

Archived