ADL 2015/16

Ardeer have went right down in my estimation John.And it's not all to do with the football.Explain why Ardeer didn't have a keeper today,and,why Ardeer have went down so much in one season.As for the non football stuff I already explained that to the committee,and write this in tablets of stone,Ardeer are no longer anything to do with me.I've seen too much over the years to hack it any longer.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John you have went right down in my estimations instead of coming on here and voicing your displeasure why not do your bit for your so called team rather than slagging them.

Todays result flatters the vics the game was tight until the ref have the softest pen I've seen in my time in football.

It was your own committee member who said Ardeer didn't have a goalkeeper.I wasn't slagging anybody.

Just caught on .Collie in goals! Get's worse every week.Given that, losing just 5-1 was a moral victory for Ardeer.

McCann on holiday, can't play trialists AFAIK due to it being a cup game, looked about for good keepers to sign temporarily with no luck so Collie stepped up. Tbf, Whitletts scored the same in at McCann as Collie, and two were penalties.

Balfour and O'connor are the two best strikers in the ADL easily.

Best strikeforce for certain IMO and best striker in Balfour.

John you have went right down in my estimations instead of coming on here and voicing your displeasure why not do your bit for your so called team rather than slagging them.

Todays result flatters the vics the game was tight until the ref have the softest pen I've seen in my time in football.

Must have been odd for you at the other end of the park today! Hope you're not lamenting the (alleged) third red card of your career!

Todays result flatters the vics the game was tight until the ref have the softest pen I've seen in my time in football.[/quote ]All this has now become personal towards me.I've kept individuals out of anything I've said ,but,that has now changed.I have as much ,or ,more right,to slag Ardeer off as anyone else.

He's been training for a few months now. Looking good but hasn't played yet due to work commitments.

Fucking Brilliant, best striker in ADL but husnae played yet!! You've got tae love the Ayrshire juniors, Whalens better than Balfour whose scored 100 goals in two seasons.

It was great to take in the match at Dam Park Stadium today and be welcomed back by some of the Ardeer playing squad and committee after spending the last couple of years over on the East coast.

People have their own opinions about some individuals involved at Ardeer Stadium as they are entitled to however the management and committee members who showed up today definitely have the club's best interests at heart.

I will go on record as saying that things could be handled better at Ardeer but what Junior club doesn't have there issues, no matter how small?

One negative for me, apart from the scoreline, was the lack of committee members following the away side today (when you consider the number that are named on the club website) to a match that isn't all that far away in the grand scheme of things.

If you are on the committee then you should be 'committed'.

The ones that couldn't attend today for legitimate reasons are excused from this rant however it does seem to me that some people can't be bothered.

I hope this lack of effort from some off the field doesn't or hasn't affected matters on the field.

I feel that it may be time to re-jig things slightly at Ardeer Stadium.

Fucking Brilliant, best striker in ADL but husnae played yet!! You've got tae love the Ayrshire juniors, Whalens better than Balfour whose scored 100 goals in two seasons.

Having played with both. Whalen at ayr utd and craigmark and balfour at craigmark i can say Whalen is a far better player. He was a bit heavy last i saw him but heard he's looking good now.

i was having a laugh at first which you seem to have missed but if he gets back to the anywhere near the level he was at then he will be. Hence why he played pro! He's a smashing player.

Terry don't even rise to these Craigmark fans. They've won 3 games at home for the first time in 10 years and think they're superstars. Big Jim jam? More like big stain brain cos clearly this guy hasn't a clue abt junior football.

Balfour is the best striker in the ADL hands down. O Conner is not far behind him.

I see craigmark had another good result , who is there manager

Sure i read it was the boy Scott Dempsters faither. That was a cracking result for them on Saturday!!

i was having a laugh at first which you seem to have missed but if he gets back to the anywhere near the level he was at then he will be. Hence why he played pro! He's a smashing player.

I actually played against Whalen at boys club, so i know how good he was!! Him and Brian Kerr were dynamite as a strikeforce for Ayr Boswell. Think both them got signed for Morton! Where's Whalen been playing recently??

I actually played against Whalen at boys club, so i know how good he was!! Him and Brian Kerr were dynamite as a strikeforce for Ayr Boswell. Think both them got signed for Morton! Where's Whalen been playing recently??

he's not been playing anywhere at all due to work. But got himself fit again and looks sharp in training from what I've heard

Terry don't even rise to these Craigmark fans. They've won 3 games at home for the first time in 10 years and think they're superstars. Big Jim jam? More like big stain brain cos clearly this guy hasn't a clue abt junior football.

Balfour is the best striker in the ADL hands down. O Conner is not far behind him.

Calm yersel haha. We are quite aware of where Craigmark has been at hah

Who is the chief and who are the Indians craigmarkloyal85?

Last Saturday v Annbank big George Dempster was the gaffer...

They doing well and just shows you how a bit guidance can improve a young group..

Hope they go onto have a good season as it's overdue for committee boys in background. A wee reward for sticking with it.

Archived