ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers valley boy, no offence to Ardeer but I think armstrong could do better.

Have watched him since his Kilwinning days and he would have made a difference yesterday as Ardeer played some impressive football in the middle of the park but didn't really create any chances.

Cheers valley boy, no offence to Ardeer but I think armstrong could do better.
You've just offended us,good job he doesn't seem to agree with you.He had food poisoning yesterday but still turned up.

Sitting 2nd and played the bottom 2 in the league!! Must be guid to have promotion wrapped up already![/quoted

They are only the bottom two as the have had hard games. Muirkirk look a far better team than last year and Ardeer certainly won't be pushovers. Darvel have had a decent start to the season but as for not losing a goal never mind a game is pushing it lol

Irvine Vics will win the league, possibly by a big margin. Girvan and Darvel will be there or thereabouts for second.Whitletts will be same as last season, and the season before that,etc,etc.Nobody should get over excited if they beat Ardeer just now as they are a shambles at the moment .

Irvine Vics will win the league, possibly by a big margin. Girvan and Darvel will be there or thereabouts for second.Whitletts will be same as last season, and the season before that,etc,etc.Nobody should get over excited if they beat Ardeer just now as they are a shambles at the moment .

They must no have played any of their first 11 at darvel then in the Ardagh , darvel scored 5 could have been double figures , win the league by a big margin ? Ha ha I'm no so sure

We didn't play to our best yday but give credit to Kello who are a hard working side.

How is wee Tony's injury Terry??

Back at hospital Friday!! He reckons a few weeks though. Might not miss many games though, with us having free week on 19th, plus he was always missing Scottish as he's away on holiday

Armstrong had a stomach bug and still showed up, The guy was in tatters, fair play to him that's commitment. Darvel are a strong physical team and done well. Would like us to sign another defender and a centre mid, We have had a bad start and a more effort is needed from the boys. I have slagged darvel in previous posts and will continue to do so :-D but in all seriousness they have a young strong team who will be there at the end of season challenging. As for us we need a kick up the arse as there are some players who know they can do a lot better and proved it last year by competing in games in the super 1st. Hopefully with Armstrong signing it will give the squad that much needed boost

Archived