ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do people think Muirkirk will do this season with a seasoned ADL manager in GG, can he turn them round and stop them being the whipping boys in the league. By all accounts its a decent set up down there so there is a base , attracting decent players maybe the issue given the location. I have heard Gary Russell has signed although unsure if this is true and maybe his assistant Kevin Deeney might play . if they both do its a very experienced engine room!!

I see the Ayrshire Post has confirmed that Girvan have signed the 6 Maybole players. Good additions for Mr Leonard and surely Girvan must be up there with a shout this season. Looks set up for a very exciting ADL again this year.

Girvan have also signed keeper Stevie Douglas from craigmark

Out of all the signings, this is the one that could win the league. Best keeper I have seen in action in the juniors outwith pollock amd Wardrope.

Was he not supposed to be signing with Lugar sorry Maybole ;) as his brother is there. Heard Mr Walker was very confident of signing him.

I think Maybole will struggle this season. Lost a lot of their best players and replaced them with ADL players. Also heard the wee goalie was away as well, thats the biggest loss of them all

I think Maybole will struggle this season. Lost a lot of their best players and replaced them with ADL players. Also heard the wee goalie was away as well, thats the biggest loss of them all

Not only ADL players Terry mid table ADL players. As you say I think Maybole will struggle and look doomed for relegation this season unless they can recruit better players.

Is the guy Douglas a good keeper ,

Does anyone one know how many players maybole have lost , I think it must be about 9

Very good keeper. Big presence and one of the best in the juniors in recent years. I'd say Girvan got themselves an even better keeper that Scott Johnstone who they originally were in for until his move to Auchinleck.

Archived