ADL 2015/16

too right am obsessed, cause ma team is in a right mess and there`s nae defendin it.

Time the focus wiz oan the wans who are making a mockery ae the team n club in general.

The only people who ever attempt tae defend this shambles is either the family members oan the committee or the clown who has given himself the title of "Sponsorship Co-Ordinator" - that widnae be you by any chance l!!!.

There is somehin in life called accountability an naebody seems tae want tae take any of it doon there.

League Tables and events over the last 18 months or longer don`t lie.

Over tae you useless committee member.

I don't know for certain who you are"George",but one thing is for certain you certainly know a lot about Ardeer.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely off subject but still relating to ardeer.Heard today from man at work that steven tan has spoke to winton rovers aswell as breeny completely chucking it.Can any1 confirm this as truth or the same old rumor of the mill nonsense ?

Completely off subject but still relating to ardeer.Heard today from man at work that steven tan has spoke to winton rovers aswell as breeny completely chucking it.Can any1 confirm this as truth or the same old rumor of the mill nonsense ?

It's a better subject.

Know nothing about the former rumour, the latter could well be true.

It's a better subject.

Know nothing about the former rumour, the latter could well be true.

Its a better subject because its no about you and the rest owe yur croanies resignin ya clown.

Whit actual experience have you ever had in fitba apart fae pittin yur daft flag up an crawlin up the owner back side.

Nae wunner were a mess wae you and they other loonies runnin oor club.

When are yees gonnae get the message that yees arnae wanted.

Dae us aw a favour an GO NOW.

Its a better subject because its no about you and the rest owe yur croanies resignin ya clown.

Whit actual experience have you ever had in fitba apart fae pittin yur daft flag up an crawlin up the owner back side.

ðŸ‘

Dear oh dear.

You're best ignored as you're a shite merchant but my patience has eventually wore thin.

I see no evidence of any committee ready to step in place of the current members. And as far as you are concerned, feel free to f**k off and support whichever junior or amateur team you wish, Ardeer for all our faults are better without you.

What a bawbag!!

Why don't you join the Ardeer committee and help out if your so amazing? Sounds like your not a fan of Ardeer though.

Committee don't need to be ex footballers, just guys that can help out in their own way with their team whether on match days, with cleaning and sorting kit, with programmes, promoting their team or finding sponsorship or many other tasks that go unnoticed!

What.a complete shitebag of a man seriously, Your actually a Wee posh boy who is talking in slang to make yourself sound like he is "One of the fans". Your pathetic. It's easy to see this is your only means of action by shouting your daft mouth off and nothing about it.

Craig breen is utter pish, I have watched various junior games this season from Kilwinning through to Ardrossan. The boy is FAT and lacks the pace he once had. He thinks he is a superstar. It's comical to think strain took him back to the Winton but look how that panned out 🤔

The boy Tan is decent it was only going to be a matter of time.

Let's get George down to the next AGM with his magic wand and fairy dust and start running the club with a sprinkle of magic.

All talk no action George ex player/Coach/Derek Cooks little lapdog

Totally agree with what your saying about that jokers comments but to sit on here and ridicule a player for being fat and call him utter pish is imo not fair.I do think he's not the player he may have been a few months back but that's not to say he's 'utter pish' uv seen him a hand full of times no doubt and regarding stevie tan, the boy has ability but he's too comfortable at ardeer and don't see him having the sense to move on

That's just my opinion and yes agreed I have only seen him a handful of times, Maybe a bit harsh but I never seen anything special the last few times I have seen him. More of a liability imo.

Been down a few times this season and when he's played your right complete letdown but in the same breath the season ardeer went up he was a stand out so the ability is there

Dear oh dear.

You're best ignored as you're a shite merchant but my patience has eventually wore thin.

I see no evidence of any committee ready to step in place of the current members. And as far as you are concerned, feel free to f**k off and support whichever junior or amateur team you wish, Ardeer for all our faults are better without you.

Who is going to join a committee where only 2 or 3 folk get to make any decisions? Ardeer aren't in a position to knock back support tbh.

What a bawbag!!

Why don't you join the Ardeer committee and help out if your so amazing? Sounds like your not a fan of Ardeer though.

Committee don't need to be ex footballers, just guys that can help out in their own way with their team whether on match days, with cleaning and sorting kit, with programmes, promoting their team or finding sponsorship or many other tasks that go unnoticed!

If you knew as much about Ardeer as he does you would know why he doesn't join the committee.I also suspect he doesn't need a lecture on what a committee does.

That's just my opinion and yes agreed I have only seen him a handful of times, Maybe a bit harsh but I never seen anything special the last few times I have seen him. More of a liability imo.

He must have went downhill along with the rest of the club this season.His contract will be up about now .I would be astonished if he stayed at Ardeer.Steven Tan a liability.😂

Totally agree with what your saying about that jokers comments but to sit on here and ridicule a player for being fat and call him utter pish is imo not fair.I do think he's not the player he may have been a few months back but that's not to say he's 'utter pish' uv seen him a hand full of times no doubt and regarding stevie tan, the boy has ability but he's too comfortable at ardeer and don't see him having the sense to move on

You don't see him having the sense to move on? What kind of thing is that to say about anybody? You're on giving somebody a lecture to somebody else about ridiculing a player while you're doing the same thing yourself.You sound a bit confused.

What.a complete shitebag of a man seriously, Your actually a Wee posh boy who is talking in slang to make yourself sound like he is "One of the fans". Your pathetic. It's easy to see this is your only means of action by shouting your daft mouth off and nothing about it.

Craig breen is utter pish, I have watched various junior games this season from Kilwinning through to Ardrossan. The boy is FAT and lacks the pace he once had. He thinks he is a superstar. It's comical to think strain took him back to the Winton but look how that panned out

The boy Tan is decent it was only going to be a matter of time.

Let's get George down to the next AGM with his magic wand and fairy dust and start running the club with a sprinkle of magic.

All talk no action George ex player/Coach/Derek Cooks little lapdog

I thought you didn't care about his "silly team". Make up your mind.

Well Well, a response from some people at last.

Lets make this crystal clear for those of you who are either club officials or those of you who have no idea of what is going on at this club.

The quietness over a long and dark period of time at Ardeer from the club officials have been deafening in which they are hoping that they can keep getting away with what they have done.

The fact of the matter is obvious to anyone who either supports the club or has an interest in it.

For too long now, the club has been ran by people who do not have what it takes to progress it and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

The constant question of why myself or others will not joining the committee is as obvious as the nose on your face. No one with half a brain would do so with who is already there and the fact that its almost ran by a family who will never let their monopoly go.

There lies the problem of a team who has potential but for selfish reasons by those who wont move on, the club will never manage to find out if they can fulfill that is in the area.

As said many times before, this committee would rather see us languish at the bottom of the league or go defunct altogether.

And the reason a message in Stevistoun talk is cause thats whit maest folk unerstawn doon here buddy, awrighty.

You don't see him having the sense to move on? What kind of thing is that to say about anybody? You're on giving somebody a lecture to somebody else about ridiculing a player while you're doing the same thing yourself.You sound a bit confused.

As in he is comfortable at ardeer fella . He was talking about breeny but u seem to have went off convo and thought we were on about stevie tan when infact the guy was slaughtering breeny which I thought was harsh as imo he has bags of ability just been a disatorious season but wht I was saying is no where near as harsh as him

We are talking about Craig breen you fool of a man.

As in he is comfortable at ardeer fella . He was talking about breeny but u seem to have went off convo and thought we were on about stevie tan when infact the guy was slaughtering breeny which I thought was harsh as imo he has bags of ability just been a disatorious season but wht I was saying is no where near as harsh as him

You were talking about Steven Tan.

We are talking about Craig breen you fool of a man.

You were talking about both,as I said you can't make up your mind why you are on this thread. One minute Ardeer's a "silly team" you don't care about ,the next you are shouting the odds about something you know nothing about.Are you another one with a dozen names?

Archived