ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to Girvan on the promotion. It was a really scrappy game and I felt we really made it difficult for them but the better team did win and they wanted it more in the 2nd half. Gutted to lose two late goals but I suppose that's football. Proud of the team today especially without Balfour and Big Ramey.

Paul Cameron conned the referee though for the penalty. A Tom Daley at its finest.

Vics were well in the game first half, second I can only remember them having one chance. They defended well and I thought Girvan were never going to get past them. Luckily the returning hero Mitchell grabbed the goal and then Cunningham got the second. I've saw Vics play Girvan twice this season and both have been tough games for us

If Ardeer are happy being the length of the league below Darvel and Whitletts that says a lot.Getting pleasure from that shows how bad Ardeer really are. This season has been a shocker from the off and the committee are to blame letting the rot set in.Too much of the old pals act at Ardeer to the detriment of the team it pains me to say.

Spot on mate. Its a family business and they seem tae be invincible.

Get rid ae thum aw / drop the manager doon tae be a coach and mibey weel improve wae the right folk in there.

They`v dun nuhin but run the team intae the ground oan an aff the park.

If the full committee have any self respect then they wull resign - end off.

But guaranteed they wilnae cause thur feart sumday else will run it right.

Every wan ae yees are a disgrace !!!!!

You seem quite obsessed George that's nots healthy sir, You sound like a bitter ex player who has been found out.

The story I'm led to believe is that Derek cook shat it after losing 7 games in a row at pre season. Found a cushy job working away and all this must have been a "coincidence" to be at the time he found a problem. now I'm hearing he has taken up residence at Ardrossan winton beside his "pal" Where did he get the time for that?

It's funny how his assistant JIM the cat is still friendly with everyone down there and is at every game laughing and joking away. I seen that for my own eyes a few weeks back. Now if there was any truth in the good "Man" Derek cooks allegations then why would his tried and trusted still be down there? From what I hear he is being linked with the job.

Some of that committee is disgusting the way they go about there business that's plain to see.

Open your eyes sir, DOA you also sound very bitter.

Who care the buffs will get promoted

too right am obsessed, cause ma team is in a right mess and there`s nae defendin it.

Time the focus wiz oan the wans who are making a mockery ae the team n club in general.

The only people who ever attempt tae defend this shambles is either the family members oan the committee or the clown who has given himself the title of "Sponsorship Co-Ordinator" - that widnae be you by any chance l!!!.

There is somehin in life called accountability an naebody seems tae want tae take any of it doon there.

League Tables and events over the last 18 months or longer don`t lie.

Over tae you useless committee member.

Well done to irvine vics and girvan. I honestly thought girvan would walk the league but fair play to irvine vics, they have been fantastic and hope both teams stay up next year.

Congratulations to both girvan and irv vics

Consistency on results has been

Evident from very start ...

League tables never lie

By far the best two teams in league ....

Congratulations to all involved at both clubs

And good luck next year ..

If vics win there final game they will end season on 57 points which in the previous four seasons is enough to secure title,if they finish with this points total it would be hard to take given how well they have done this year.

You seem quite obsessed George that's nots healthy sir, You sound like a bitter ex player who has been found out.

The story I'm led to believe is that Derek cook shat it after losing 7 games in a row at pre season. Found a cushy job working away and all this must have been a "coincidence" to be at the time he found a problem. now I'm hearing he has taken up residence at Ardrossan winton beside his "pal" Where did he get the time for that?

It's funny how his assistant JIM the cat is still friendly with everyone down there and is at every game laughing and joking away. I seen that for my own eyes a few weeks back. Now if there was any truth in the good "Man" Derek cooks allegations then why would his tried and trusted still be down there? From what I hear he is being linked with the job.

Some of that committee is disgusting the way they go about there business that's plain to see.

Open your eyes sir, DOA you also sound very bitter.

Who care the buffs will get promoted ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Not bitter,opinionated.Although,given that I know a lot more about down there than you I'm entitled to be bitter.Seems in junior football if you have the opinion that something is not right with your club you are deemed bitter,etc,etc.Don't rock the boat seems to be the motto.Cook and Allan were at Ardeers first game in the first division not long after all the bother.Jim Allan goes to games sometimes but,unless things have changed since September,he stands well away from the clubhouse.All that stuff about Cook sounds like pure fantasy,but,you never know never know.I also think what you were led to believe is utter tripe.Anyway,you don't care and neither do I.Ha ha ha!ðŸµðŸ™ˆðŸ™‰

Archived