Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dodgy away result and a bag of goals at home imo. Celtic seem to stutter in Iceland ???

Here's hoping for Champions League music being belted out a Parkhead in the group stages. I'm almost overconfident we'll get there this season. :)

Thank fcuk I got BT sports, if we qualify for the group stages I might not get the group stage package like I did last season for the Europa League group stages. :(

Mon the bhoys, let's fucking do these chumps. :angry::lol:

Dodgy away result and a bag of goals at home imo. Celtic seem to stutter in Iceland ???

One of the few countries where we have a 100% record against their clubs - 4 wins out of 4, so 2 wins over there!

One of the few countries where we have a 100% record against their clubs - 4 wins out of 4, so 2 wins over there!

I know but the last game against Reykjavik away was a total nail biter ffs. :lol: Scraped a single goal victory and just about held on. :blink:

Deila has been the manager for a year now and I expect or hope the team will pump them fishermen by a good few this time. :)

Would be fine with you lot getting pumped out twice, three times again would be a bonus.

How does it feel posting in a Champions League thread ?, you getting aw wound up and feeling the buzz ?

I'll expect you to be posting like a spambot with relentless vigour at how much more a Celtic defeat makes you feel rather than a Sevco win in the Chumpionship League.

I just love it how your mob keep posting how much you don't care about Celtic. But as soon as Celtic embarrass themselves or just plain beaten by a better team your mob are all over it tugging away like a bukkake party in unison.

Just admit it Pappy, Celtic getting beat is so much better than your mob winning these days, seeing as they don't win much anyway. :P

How does it feel posting in a Champions League thread ?, you getting aw wound up and feeling the buzz ?

I'll expect you to be posting like a spambot with relentless vigour at how much more a Celtic defeat makes you feel rather than a Sevco win in the Chumpionship League.

I just love it how your mob keep posting how much you don't care about Celtic. But as soon as Celtic embarrass themselves or just plain beaten by a better team your mob are all over it tugging away like a bukkake party in unison.

Just admit it Pappy, Celtic getting beat is so much better than your mob winning these days, seeing as they don't win much anyway. :P

The irony.

I was going to Iceland to watch the game, the lady at the checkout assured me that they were security monitors and wouldn't be showing any football and would I like a bag for me frozen food, and damn them fucking penguins.

You seem more of a farmfoods man.

Celtic will get to the group stages, if we sign one decent striker we will get to the QF.

The group stages will do me.

Tesco Loyal by the way.

It's an absolute must for Celtic to qualify for the champions league otherwise their season is effectively over.

Only a treble will suffice to save Ronnies job considering his very low top trumps rating.

It's an absolute must for Celtic to qualify for the champions league otherwise their season is effectively over.

Only a treble will suffice to save Ronnies job considering his very low top trumps rating.

No it's not.

No it won't.

Other than that, well in pal. :rolleyes:

The old 'top trumps' eh? :lol:

Ronny will still be our manager next season with or without a treble and CL group stage ;)

The old 'top trumps' eh? :lol:

Ronny will still be our manager next season with or without a treble and CL group stage ;)

No CL qualification or treble is now acceptable..eh

What is considered a good season for Celtic these days considering the league is already won next season?

Archived