Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't you lose a bet and promise to resign from the forum?

Nope.. Only bet I have is with a Dundee lad on who will finish highest, Hearts or Aberdeen... Hows that bet looking?... Don't think you should be talking about bets, Hey Stan :lol: Nice to see ya noticed my absence :wub: Clown

On the contrary, someone was asking where the stupid c**t jonnyC13 was and another poster replied that you had lost a bet and resigned.

It's you that's mentioned me in your very first post back. Anyway, it was excellent seeing Celtic get pumped from Molde yet again. GIRUY.

:lol: I believe ya Stan. Receive any bans while I was away? Celtic got beat, meh.. 1 point from 18 and knocked out of the league cuP by Hibes, Now that's a GIRFUY

I'd imagine it's a lot wider than that, and who can blame them.

It's only the first few days of November, the league is

won, all our teams have been put out of Europe and the only think to be decided is who goes down to the Championship. What other excitement is there for our top flight clubs? Seven more months of paying astronomical prices for the standard of football in front of empty stadiums (other than Hearts) against the same clubs four times a season and an absurd split.

I think it's more than an English pundit or two that see it as a joke unfortunately

There's all manner of other questions to be decided.

I've not had the slightest interest in who wins the League for close to thirty years, so nothing has changed in that regard over the last four.

I agree the Celtic's dominance is hurtful for the rest of us, the best way for that to decrease is for their out of town 'supporters' to actually engage with a team local to them.

Yes, and the best way to bring about that utopia whereby everyone follows their local team, is of course to have Celtic marauding through Europe, sweeping all aside, gaining prestige and vast prize money.

Think about it for Christ's sake. It's in all our interests to have these b*****ds fail.

Nope.. Only bet I have is with a Dundee lad on who will finish highest, Hearts or Aberdeen... Hows that bet looking?... Don't think you should be talking about bets, Hey Stan :lol: Nice to see ya noticed my absence :wub: Clown

Weren't you the guy that left when we started winning all those games?

Yip, agreed.

Shows you the level of the rest of the shitty clubs in this country though.

:lol:

And you support who, Thistle...? lol

Atleast you'll never have to invest in a passport to follow your team.

eh...?

Your patter is dire as feck ya boring wankk stain.

Exactly. Once in 20 years, so feck up.

You're by far the most bitter c**t to grace this portal.

I feel sorry for you. I really do.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, and the best way to bring about that utopia whereby everyone follows their local team, is of course to have Celtic marauding through Europe, sweeping all aside, gaining prestige and vast prize money.Think about it for Christ's sake. It's in all our interests to have these b*****ds fail.

Not so much having Celtic marching towards European glory, I'm disagreeing that having them fail miserably is in anyway beneficial to us, or any other one of our sides for that matter.

Not so much having Celtic marching towards European glory, I'm disagreeing that having them fail miserably is in anyway beneficial to us, or any other one of our sides for that matter.

Well I'd say you're mistaken.

Their failure dents their appeal to kids and immature adults in towns throughout the country.

It also fails to further increase their massive advantages, thus preventing our game from being less competitive again.

Read your own posts. All will become clear.

Nah, you'll need to do better than that, or appear a bit thick.

Who am I jealous of and what is it that provokes such feelings?

Who am I bigoted towards and how do I manifest such a vile attitude?

Well I'd say you're mistaken.Their failure dents their appeal to kids and immature adults in towns throughout the country.It also fails to further increase their massive advantages, thus preventing our game from being less competitive again.

And any such failure would probably result in said morons 'following' some English side.

I can see where you're all coming from, it's just my opinion. Judging by previous arguments after another Celtic failure in Europe it's just getting repetitive and the same argument will probably pop up after their next defat!

Any luck at all with telling me why I'm jealous, before outlining the nature of my bigotry? I await your wisdom.

Read your own posts. All will become clear.

I think that's a "No", M T, you're going to have to carry on stumbling around in the darkness, I'm afraid. No enlightenment for you!

Archived