Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why would more cash bring in a better standard of player, compare the cost of malmo's team to celtics team both in transfer fees and wages and tell me why they can make the group stages and celtic cannot

this whole ideal of "celtic arent spending enough money" is one lot of shite, you do spend it and have spent it, just on complete shite in CL terms

still you could always go and spend a few million on aberdeens best players, then complain there is no competition in scottish football

You've completely missed my point.

What's very amusing for long time P&Bers is that it wasn't that long ago that green bigot fans were bemoaning Strachan's achievements as he was just scraping by the likes of Man Utd and AC Milan in the Champions League, and doing so with too many Scottish players.

The delight when this horrible reign of ... CL last 16 disappointments was brought to an end by the racist bigot Celtic fanbase was almost munchkinesque.

Disappointingly those cretins have long scarpered, so can't be pointed at and laughed at - we are stuck with these Bigot Zero types instead.

Perhaps because your "point" is complete and utter w**k.

This sighing, mewling and hand wringing about "not being at that level" is just laughable. Far far poorer clubs than Celtic financially qualify for the CL - Celtic have no one to blame but themselves for not qualifying. Because your idiot board have appointed a complete diddy as a manager and keep buying Dundee Utd players.

what was your point then? why did you mention more money to bring in a better standard of player, the spending celtic do every season should be more than enough to make the CL group stages

instead 7mill a year malmo and giants like maribor are showing you up

what was your point then? why did you mention more money to bring in a better standard of player, the spending celtic do every season should be more than enough to make the CL group stages

instead 7mill a year malmo and giants like maribor are showing you up

My point was for the Airdrie fan talking about how the income gets put before the success. Our current squad is no where near good enough to achieve anything of note in the group stages. We need a better standard of player in a number of positions. A better standard of player will generally only come around if we spend that bit more.

We need a better standard of player in a number of positions. A better standard of player will generally only come around if we spend that bit more.

celtic spend 37mill quid a year in wages, let that sink in

for a domestic double and a half arsed europa league jaunt you spend 37mill quid, how much more do you want to spend

why are you even bothering about the group stages when you cannot get there while spending more than 4x your last opponents? and if you are talking about the europa league group stages, why the f**k you'd want to spend more to win so little from them is beyond me

Because Celtic and The Rangers are the vermin that infests our game. They travel around singing bigoted songs, plunder players from rivals for peanuts, and have a complete and utter attitude of entitlement. They are scum. They don't even want to play in Scotland so why the f**k should fans of other clubs "support" them in Europe? I was fucking delighted they went out and half my family are Celtic fans. It was glorious.

That's why.

Absolutely spot on. There's no way that a diddy team supporter who doesn't have Old Firm leanings wouldn't comprehend this. Lichtie has had a total disaster here, even for him.

Our current squad is no where near good enough to achieve anything of note in the group stages.

Also, even a duffer like Lennon was able to make the top 2 in a CL group. With dross like Efe Ambrose, Adam Matthews, Charlie Mulgrew and Miku (who?) playing.

Archived