Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

If you don't want Scottish clubs doing well in Europe, Scottish players tested at the highest level etc then fair enough. It won't make any difference, Celtic and Rangers will always dominate anyway, that's just the fact of it. And Jama Rangers would beat St Johnstone this season pretty comfortably. Seems to be a lot of folk with a real chip on their shoulder instead of looking at the reality of it. Scottish clubs doing well in Europe is something we should all be wanting, it'll bring more interest to our league, more money to the league and will let our Scottish players get a chance at the top level. That's fact. Roll on Sevco and Hibs being promoted again.

Hibs?. :lol:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k off you hertz c**t :lol:

I was all over the Aberdeen and St Johnstone euro threads aswell. Even bought RedTV to watch the Dons games. :lol:

Not sure why a lot of people get behind them in Europe and not Celtic. Like I said earlier IMO we should all be supporting any Scottish club when they're representing the league.

If Hertz qualify for Europe and have to play 3 rounds to even get in the group stages maybe you'll understand why we should...

It's not difficult and had been discussed over and over. Of course fans of Celtic and Sevco struggle with this as they almost demand that fans of other teams should support them in Europe, which is why you're having trouble here. You know, because you're a huge Celtic fan. Celtic, and the old Rangers, never did and never will represent Scotland or the Premier League/SPL/Premiership in Europe. They represent themselves and are only interested in themselves.

I hope Sevco go out of business, closely followed by your beloved Celtic. Or that they at least f**k off to another league.

Anyway, your team of pigs and brats weren't clever enough and were too slow to beat Malmo. And that delights many of us.

I want all Scottish teams to do well in Europe. Except Rangers and Celtic. 2 vile institutions who have far more resources than the rest of us.

Celtic playing in Europe doesn't bring interest to the Scottish leagues, it brings interest to Celtic and Celtic only. What would bring interest to the Scottish top flight is someone else winning it, which would make world football news.

It's absolutely laughable that you want Sevco and Hibs to be promoted to somehow improve results in Europe. Both of these teams ar shit and would get pumped rotten in Europe. You're totally deluded.

I don't want them promoted so they can do well in Europe (Rangers will eventually be back doing well In Europe anyways but still) I want them back up as there'll be 3 big derbies in Scottish football again. Bigger clubs and bigger crowds. Hearts getting promoted again has been good for the Premiership I'm sure nobody will deny that.

Rangers and Celtic will ALWAYS have far more resources than everybody else, so why wouldn't you want them doing well in Europe when you want other Scottish clubs doing well in Europe? I only dislike Rangers because they're so pro Union. Celtic don't bother me.

I was wanting Celtic and Aberdeen through so our Scottish players could get tested at the top level, and against top players. Armstrong/Allan/GMS/Griffiths/Jack/Shinnie/McLean would have all benefitted from playing in the UCL/Europa which in turn would have benefited the national team. Had lots of Scots playing in the Champions League over the past few years. Now there's none.

If Celtic and Aberdeen qualified and picked up some good results then it might have even helped other Scottish clubs progress further down the line, we need to start somewhere...

Like I said, IMO there's too many people with chips on their shoulders instead of looking at what would benefit Scotland.

It's not difficult and had been discussed over and over. Of course fans of Celtic and Sevco struggle with this as they almost demand that fans of other teams should support them in Europe, which is why you're having trouble here. You know, because you're a huge Celtic fan. Celtic, and the old Rangers, never did and never will represent Scotland or the Premier League/SPL/Premiership in Europe. They represent themselves and are only interested in themselves.

I hope Sevco go out of business, closely followed by your beloved Celtic. Or that they at least f**k off to another league.

Anyway, your team of pigs and brats weren't clever enough and were too slow to beat Malmo. And that delights many of us.

There is not one post, on this entire site that even suggests I'm a Celtic fan. Whatever I've said on here about Celtic, I've said on other threads about St Johnstone, Aberdeen and Inverness. That is fact.

I'll support them in Europe but could not give a flying f**k about what they do domestically.

Wind your neck in.

Celtic :lol:

Ronny Mowbray :lol: :lol:

What a total embarrassment of a result. No real surprise given how fucking atrocious an appointment "Roooooar" was. Absolutely brilliant watch ! Love seeing Mowbray make a total and utter c**t of it yet again - the Malmo coach had him in his back pocket throughout the tie.

Mid-table Swedish dross brush past Celtic.. with ease. Well done Deila!

Not sure why a lot of people get behind them in Europe and not Celtic. Like I said earlier IMO we should all be supporting any Scottish club when they're representing the league.

Because Celtic and The Rangers are the vermin that infests our game. They travel around singing bigoted songs, plunder players from rivals for peanuts, and have a complete and utter attitude of entitlement. They are scum. They don't even want to play in Scotland so why the f**k should fans of other clubs "support" them in Europe? I was fucking delighted they went out and half my family are Celtic fans. It was glorious.

That's why.

Agree, but I think the Celtic board's gamble on just giving Deila enough cash to make the Champions League has failed,

You realise celtic spend over 4x malmo on wages, and the celtic bench cost more in transfer fees than malmo spend on wages

The blame lies at the manager and players feet, the board are an easy scapegoat because they dont spend tens of millions a year

Iirc rosenberg cost malmo f**k all, cifti cost 1.5mill

Define "doing well". 1 (one) win in their last 25 (twenty-five) European games isn't exactly "doing well".

They'll be getting to the group stages, which in Scottish terms at the moment is doing well.

I personally think all Scottish teams doing well in Europe regardless of who they are is good for us. I can see why people dislike certain clubs, but when it comes to Europe I personally couldn't care less, I'd rather see scottish players tested at a higher level.

Standfree find one.

Another game that's result could have been reversed by a correct refereeing decision too,

Yep.

Fortunately Malmo managed to win through despite the astonishing decision not to send Griffiths off. Good to see the officials' ineptitude didn't cost the Swedes.

The blame lies at the manager and players feet,

Yep.

Said it pre-season when the green bigot fans were preening about Celtic's income that this would be conveniently forgotten when they were papped out by some European paupers.

Celtic's wage bill and transfer spending absolutely dwarfs Malmo's. Unfortunately for the green bigots they have a hilarious loser as manager and a squad of dross.

They only just scraped past Qarabag ffs. I'm not sure there's any possible draw Celtic could have got that Deila wouldn't make an utter c**t out of.

Oh, and f**k you John Collins :) So so pleasing.

You realise celtic spend over 4x malmo on wages, and the celtic bench cost more in transfer fees than malmo spend on wages

The blame lies at the manager and players feet, the board are an easy scapegoat because they dont spend tens of millions a year

Iirc rosenberg cost malmo f**k all, cifti cost 1.5mill

Sevco fans talking about other clubs spending money and having high wages :lol:

I don't want them promoted so they can do well in Europe (Rangers will eventually be back doing well In Europe anyways but still) I want them back up as there'll be 3 big derbies in Scottish football again. Bigger clubs and bigger crowds. Hearts getting promoted again has been good for the Premiership I'm sure nobody will deny that.

Rangers and Celtic will ALWAYS have far more resources than everybody else, so why wouldn't you want them doing well in Europe when you want other Scottish clubs doing well in Europe? I only dislike Rangers because they're so pro Union. Celtic don't bother me.

I was wanting Celtic and Aberdeen through so our Scottish players could get tested at the top level, and against top players. Armstrong/Allan/GMS/Griffiths/Jack/Shinnie/McLean would have all benefitted from playing in the UCL/Europa which in turn would have benefited the national team. Had lots of Scots playing in the Champions League over the past few years. Now there's none.

If Celtic and Aberdeen qualified and picked up some good results then it might have even helped other Scottish clubs progress further down the line, we need to start somewhere...

Like I said, IMO there's too many people with chips on their shoulders instead of looking at what would benefit Scotland.

"Rangers will be back doing well in Europe." :lol:

You're probably one of these sad sacks that wanted Rangers to stay in the top flight after they died thinking it was the end of Scottish football.

Rangers and Celtic have far more resources then anyone else - why would I want them to do well in Europe and add to their wealth? I want a competitive top flight. This will never happen when the OF are doing well in Europe.

A lot of our Scottish players are already being tested at the top level in England, so you can give that pish a rest.

Get this in your narrow minded Old Firm head: Rangers and Celtic are c***s and the more they suffer they better Scottish football becomes.

Archived