Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Celtic. Very comfortable.

2 things though. Ambrose is fucking shite, if Lustig gets injured and he has to play.... Boyaya also looks like a bombscare in my opinion, I don't think he's a patch on Denayer. Add that to Izaguirre being dodgy you don't look very good at the back.

Next tie could be tricky.

Well done Celtic. Very comfortable.

2 things though. Ambrose is fucking shite, if Lustig gets injured and he has to play.... Boyaya also looks like a bombscare in my opinion, I don't think he's a patch on Denayer. Add that to Izaguirre being dodgy you don't look very good at the back.

Next tie could be tricky.

Janko and Fisher hopefully will be able to provide backup to Lustig. Both potentially excellent youngsters so could become pretty strong at TV

Can't grumble with a win home and away and a 6-1 overall score. Griffiths needs to start the next game.

Definitely, we were much better when he came on.

Despite impressing the few times I saw him playing for Utd, Ciftci has looked as mobile as Daryl Murphy/Chris Killen in a Celtic shirt.

Second leg against Qarabag will be an afternoon kick off

Should be around half 5 I think. Their home game against Rudar was a 21:30 KO (local)

Pain in the arse though...

Pretty sad people cant support a Scottish team in Europe , cheap shots and wise cracks , fair enough but constant trolling or abuse everytime it makes you look like a H_B

Thought the Irish/Palestinian side i watched last night were ok, didn't notice any Scottish ones.

In all seriousness if Celtic can progress well, not rely upon substitutions etc and their fans avoid battering foreign public transport / plain-clothed police officers, i for one am happy to wish them well.

Right up until the first domestic racist/cheating/biting incident. At which point of course, booooo.

Plenty of reason for Scottish sides to have a go at this sellik team, nice, ropy defense.

Also thought Starjnan acquitted themselves well last night, can see how an awful Motherwell side got cuffed.

I agree we should start with Griffiths next week as well but think play Ciftci in these games was the right move, gives him time to bed in against opposition that we should be able to comfortably turn over and give him a decent chance to get his first goal (I know this didn't happen).

Overall though not massively convinced of the team at the moment. Keepers and midfield are fine. I'm not convinced by Izzy or Mulgrew defensively at left back, Boyata I think will come good once he builds a partnership with VVD and I think we need Lustig to stay fit which he has failed to do. Don't really know much about Janko and Fisher is decent back up but not ideal for a first pick over a period of time.

Griffiths will score goals for us in Scotland but not conviced that he is good enough to worry better defences in Europe. Ciftci gives us something that is a bit different. Stokes is finished and I don't think Shepovic will ever be able to force himself into the team long enough to show if he is up to it.

Even though you are a complete fanny, I will still be cheering on Aberdeen and ICT tomorrow night as the remaining Scottish clubs still left in European competitions. I lay aside the domestic futilities and indulge in supporting the rest of the nations clubs making an assault in Euro footy trying to progress as far as they can in the competitions.

You might promote Aberdeen or ICT don't need my support but I'll cheer them on as if it were our national team regardless.

Hope your team pumps them rotten tomorrow night taking them into the next round of qualifiers easily and that much closer to the group stages where I do hope Aberdeen finally make it.

As for you Stan !, hope yer next shite is a hedgehog. :)

Does this mean you will cheer for the Rangers when we eventually return to European football. :unsure2:

Top trolloing by some Romanian side the other night against Legia Warsaw ( who UEFA kicked out last season 6-1 in favour of Celtic) they sent their ball boys out in Celtic tops!...

It looks like they used tops donated to Romanian orphanages in 1991!

Top trolloing by some Romanian side the other night against Legia Warsaw ( who UEFA kicked out last season 6-1 in favour of Celtic) they sent their ball boys out in Celtic tops!...

Didn't do them any good. They took a pumping and Legia managed to get their paperwork spot on.

Wednesdays game will be interesting. Qarabag seem a decent side and should provide a reasonable test, but the first leg should give Celtic a big advantage as the 7:45pm kick off time will mean Qarabag kicking off at 11:45pm their time. I think I might whack a few quid on some late goals.

Archived