The Rangers lost finance

You keep flopping about in the lower leagues - I'll keep popping down to laugh. I'm perfectly comfortable with that arrangement.

We are not flopping about anywhere. We are where we are...you say you dont miss us by why keep posting about us?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you give us the count or did you just talk more bollocks :1eye

I have posted once or possibly twice in spl forum in last three years..so it was a safe bet.

Any thoughts on the play-off you alky, jakey mess?

4-0 was it?

:lol:

Is an Alky and a Jakey not the same thing?

Heres a thought. Somebody who drives professionally is hardly likely to be an Alky or a Jakey. If they were they wouldnt last long in their jobs.

Rangers are dreadful. I wouldnt back them to beat anybody 4-0. Motherwell were streets ahead of Rangers.

I have no problem with the play offs. I hoped Rangers went up obviously but it wasnt to be. Now we just look forward to next season and see where we go from there.

I would probably be a little more upset with the way things turned out but due to s family members illness i missed the second Hibs game altogether and saw little of the second Motherwell game. It really is only a game.

Heres a thought. Somebody who drives professionally is hardly likely to be an Alky or a Jakey. If they were they wouldnt last long in their jobs.

Rangers are dreadful. I wouldnt back them to beat anybody 4-0. Motherwell were streets ahead of Rangers.

I have no problem with the play offs. I hoped Rangers went up obviously but it wasnt to be. Now we just look forward to next season and see where we go from there.

I would probably be a little more upset with the way things turned out but due to s family members illness i missed the second Hibs game altogether and saw little of the second Motherwell game. It really is only a game.

Are you still the people?

We are not flopping about anywhere. We are where we are...you say you dont miss us by why keep posting about us?

You don't get it. We don't post about you. We post about whichever company you are giving your money to. This is done to irk you.

I can safely pass you this information without ruining our fun because the P&B bears are too fucking thick to realise what is happening, anywhere, on any subject.

Fair enough mate.

You don't get it. We don't post about you. We post about whichever company you are giving your money to. This is done to irk you.

I can safely pass you this information without ruining our fun because the P&B bears are too fucking thick to realise what is happening, anywhere, on any subject.

Says the guy who has been telling the same lies for three years. Laughing at the same tired joke for three years.

Written any more letters ya fucking clown.

Rangers are Rangers. Ask the ASA....oh thats right. You already did. Nah you are not obsessed. Not at all

Says the guy who has been telling the same lies for three years. Laughing at the same tired joke for three years.

Rangers are Rangers. Ask the ASA....oh thats right. You already did. Nah you are not obsessed. Not at all

Ask BDO who Rangers are.

ASA :lol:

Not Sevco 5088, Sevco Scotland or current trading name: The Rangers International, there's a clue.

Ye Cannae say that man, you'll end up being blackbawed from D's and Ps association.

I asked them and this is what they said

'It's important to understand that the appointment of liquidators will not mean the end of football at Ibrox - only the end of the company that ran the club'[/size]

:rolleyes:[/size] [/size]

I dont think anyone ever doubted football would stop at Ibrox?..but considering the company and its assets...the club are the same thing, thanks for reminding us the BDO said it had ended.

I fully accept that Celtic and many of their fans do miss you. Posting on here for the chuckles is however, surely no evidence of missing Rangers.

I still post and we're still stuck with you.

Archived