Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't great today. We were well of the pace but at 2-1 we had a chance. Going down to ten men away from home at the same time as conceding the third killed the game stone dead.

We must be due a penalty of our own at some point, and an opposition player getting a red would be a novelty as well.

Nish missed an opportunity for me. At 2-1 we are in it and had a decent attack right before the penalty. Should have been a double substitution, him and Kenny. Push the left back up to left mid so there is someone out wide who can actually deliver if Nish is going to be on the pitch. He's not going to change a game by himself and doesn't work hard to squeeze defenders so no point putting him on unless there are players capable of providing service. Johnston at left mid is not 1 of them sadly.

Yes, thanks.. By the way, how much is Cardle being paid to fall about the place? Joke...But at the same time what an improvement in the lad that waltzed past our defence for the last goal.

Or a deterioration in chopper?

If travelling 15 mins to watch a 90 game of football constitutes a day out in your world then fair enough. The answer then is no as I hate giving yous debt cheating cun*s money.

post-20092-0-93811300-1438460937_thumb.j

Nish missed an opportunity for me. At 2-1 we are in it and had a decent attack right before the penalty. Should have been a double substitution, him and Kenny. Push the left back up to left mid so there is someone out wide who can actually deliver if Nish is going to be on the pitch. He's not going to change a game by himself and doesn't work hard to squeeze defenders so no point putting him on unless there are players capable of providing service. Johnston at left mid is not 1 of them sadly.

I mentioned that change to Gordie Mourhino but he said no.

Pars should have been out of sight at 2-1 but to concede the third from an attacking position from a hoofed ball from the centre back can only be regarded as sub-amateur defending. How many times do we say - 1 ball from defence shouldn't end in a scoring chance. Fookin amateur.

I point to Donaldson and Andrews in particular for that goal but there wasn't a pass mark for any Cowden player today.

Pars should have been out of sight at 2-1 but to concede the third from an attacking position from a hoofed ball from the centre back can only be regarded as sub-amateur defending. How many times do we say - 1 ball from defence shouldn't end in a scoring chance. Fookin amateur.

I point to Donaldson and Andrews in particular for that goal but there wasn't a pass mark for any Cowden player today.

Thought deano and lewis were good enough but the rest have to do better although Chris Kane got stuck in and wasnt too bad

Dean Brett had a good game today and was let down by the players around him. Kane also played ok, particularly in the first half.

Agree around Chopper, sad to see!

From a pars fans point of view I thought it was going to be one of those days. Glad we won obviously but I thought Brett looked a good player at right back for you guys, no sure about that big boy at the back though. Great tekkers by the young lad who played a rabonna pass down the line for spence. Apart from that you didn't offer much. I genuinely hope you guys go on to get some good results and if we are all being honest we all luv to hate but we need the derbies.

Archived