Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's hoping we sign another left sided defender who can challenge Adamson - rather than the dross we signed last season. Good news although Big Nish has stil to address the toughest area for us - the midfield. That's the make or break,

Here's hoping we sign another left sided defender who can challenge Adamson - rather than the dross we signed last season. Good news although Big Nish has stil to address the toughest area for us - the midfield. That's the make or break,

Agreed. We have Milne who should be excellent at his level (if he rediscovers his confidence) and nothing else. Kyle Miller is a solid enough back up but we have absolutely no width at all. I liked the look of Declan Hughes the couple of times I saw him as well so expect he'll be good at League 1 level but again a centre mid.

I'd expect a couple of loan wingers to be signed.

We will clearly line up a variation of 4-4-2 so that means Milne and Hughes in the middle at the minute. Not sure about that at all. Miller should only be signed if he is cheap and as a back up to fill gaps. He would need to take a wage drop.

Baws, forgot Milne has signed for Livi - despite them having a signing ban and him being under contract.

More excellent news coming out of the club with Adamson and Chopper signing on.Really shaping up to be an exciting season.

Hopefully by raising some funds for the club we can strengthen the midfield area,another centre back possibly Brownlie and an additional striker.

I see Ross Caldwell has been released by Morton does anyone rate him? Personally unsure how he did last season

Lol sorry Con im a fenlander with the curse of Cowdenbeath being my yang of the football world (although Manchester (Utd) are my ying) so you were close, and have been told P&B is the forum too get meself onto..bring on the highs...and more than likely lots of lows of the new season :)

LOON-E

Archived