Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

got to watch what your doing with that one. Colin nish appointed as player/manager sounds too much like mark roberts scenario here at Ayr. It would be handy to have an Ass Manager at any team, just dont hire duds like Andy Millen. He was literally a yes-man.

:o:lol:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen and heard on social media that our club shop has been broken into and trashed!!.Absolutely terrible

Yeh just saw the photo myself. Pathetic. Hope they catch the b*****ds who did it.

Colin Marshall in the paper blowing his own trumpet. Says he is unfairly tagged as a trouble maker. 'All that nonsense was a long time ago and a lot of it was blown out of proportion. Of course I have regrets about my attitude when I was younger. But someone like Jimmy Nicholl is not a clown so he wouldn't have made me captain at Cowdenbeath for a few games if I wasnt good about the place.'

Seems like he has always been a twat. Genuinely hope he doesn't get another club.

Colin Marshall in the paper blowing his own trumpet. Says he is unfairly tagged as a trouble maker. 'All that nonsense was a long time ago and a lot of it was blown out of proportion. Of course I have regrets about my attitude when I was younger. But someone like Jimmy Nicholl is not a clown so he wouldn't have made me captain at Cowdenbeath for a few games if I wasnt good about the place.'

Seems like he has always been a twat. Genuinely hope he doesn't get another club.

Wrong about Jimmy, Colin.

How well did his captaincy work out? So professional he blootered the ball onto the railway at Alloa. Still got a great attitude IMO. Fanny.

Rovers in a cup again brilliant not every year we get thm same as always another dull boring draw only plus point is hope we get a decent crowd an get the cash in to help is this season.. League cup draw will be another honker just wait an see..

Rovers in a cup again brilliant not every year we get thm same as always another dull boring draw only plus point is hope we get a decent crowd an get the cash in to help is this season.. League cup draw will be another honker just wait an see..

Falkirk away no doubt.

Archived