Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Because Nakamura was playing for Celtic. We could watch Celtic games every week, I think. You cannot watch any Scottish games in Japan now.

By the way Women's World Cup: BBC coverage Japan v Netherlands, 02:45-05:00 this Wednesday, BBC 2. I do not want to stay up...

Go to your bed early and then get up for the game.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Nakamura was playing for Celtic. We could watch Celtic games every week, I think. You cannot watch any Scottish games in Japan now.

By the way Women's World Cup: BBC coverage Japan v Netherlands, 02:45-05:00 this Wednesday, BBC 2. I do not want to stay up...

This was before Nakamura played.

Looks to be the case. Getting breaking news from the player's Twitter account.

I ken f**k all about him. 5 appearances for Livi and 21. Doesn't wet the whistle but impossible to judge him.

Best of luck to the lad. Fingers crossed!

Looks to be the case. Getting breaking news from the player's Twitter account.

I ken f**k all about him. 5 appearances for Livi and 21. Doesn't wet the whistle but impossible to judge him.

Best of luck to the lad. Fingers crossed!

Hopefully he's better than the last Livingston youth player we signed.

Dont mind miller signing back on tbh can play in a few positions an is a decent player at this level but Kane signing on is just ridiculous honestly would struggle to get a game for cross gates primrose at junior level am sure we could get better thn him loosing obrien an robbo an signing Kane is frightening. As for this Beaumont just have to wait an see like said above hope he ain't another Russell. Sad to see hill sign for Alloa really thot we could have had a shot at signing him. FTP!!!

This is the market we're in guys. As has been stated many times the club hasn't the money to shop at the higher end. Only way we can change that is to try and generate cash for the club somehow and then we might see a bit more positivity about the signings we make instead of negativity.

Haha thts the only highlight we have had with him getting it right up Jeffries. Would rather we signed a junior player thn him tbh waste of a wage just need scullion to sign up now an we will be crushing to the league title..

Dont mind miller signing back on tbh can play in a few positions an is a decent player at this level but Kane signing on is just ridiculous honestly would struggle to get a game for cross gates primrose at junior level am sure we could get better thn him loosing obrien an robbo an signing Kane is frightening. As for this Beaumont just have to wait an see like said above hope he ain't another Russell. Sad to see hill sign for Alloa really thot we could have had a shot at signing him. FTP!!!

From what I heard what Dougie was looking for he was well out of our price range.

We are now seeing the true price of relegation you can only buy what you can afford.

Haha thts the only highlight we have had with him getting it right up Jeffries. Would rather we signed a junior player thn him tbh waste of a wage just need scullion to sign up now an we will be crushing to the league title..

Pat has signed up for another season.

According to club Twitter Scullion has also resigned !

Jack Beaumont

Never really got a run in the team, had been unlucky that we've had strong midfielders in the Jacobs bros or he would've been in, every time I saw him he showed glimpses of quality, has an eye for a pass and will graft in the middle, won't do anything spectacular but will be quietly effective and will certainly do a job in that division.

For me he always looked more of a holding midfielder controlling the tempo of the game.

Good signing for you imo.

Has scullion signed up brilliant news keeps getting better.. On the plus side asked on the livi forum about Beaumont an seemingly he was unlucky not to get more first team appearances seemingly can see a pass an think his best position is holding midfield rate him as being a good signing for this league seems promising but time will tell.. Am sure if we had stayed up dougie would have signed for us.. Ano we lack funds but surely better options out there thn scullion an Kane??

Archived