Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right lets start again, the main points again Murdoch obviously didn't want to play for Cowdenbeath ok,so has made it clear get me out of here, so why is everyone keep on singing his praises when he has gone.I never mentioned agents or quality of football or how shite nish is just get out of his Arsenal he is history.why talk about him...

And I know your not daft just a bit of banterisation

Aye cause we never sung the praises of anybody else who has left us - Greg Stewart, Kane Hemmings, Gordon Smith etc. Murdoch is a huge loss for us and it's no surprise to see him at a Championship club.

Agents await instructions from their clients not the other way around.

Move on

Agents advise their clients. If Murdoch's agent advised him he would be better playing in a higher league I don't really see what's wrong with that to be honest. The boy is more than capable at playing in the Championship I would say we did well to get him in the first place.

Regarding his wages he'll be getting paid the same by Rangers no matter who he is on loan with.

Agents await instructions from their clients not the other way around.

on

You don't seem to have much of a grasp how things really work. Agent advises client - client takes his advice that it is better to play at a higher level to enhance the challenge, better show your worth, enhance your profile, etc

Deja Vu (def) (fr): "Déjà Vu" is a common intuitive experience that has happened to many of us. The expression is derived from the French, meaning "already seen." When it occurs, it seems to spark our memory of a place we have already been, a person we have already seen, or an act we have already done. It is a signal to pay special attention to what is taking place, perhaps to receive a specific lesson in a certain area or complete what is not yet finished.

I am feeling very frigging 'deja vu' as we approach the arse end of the season. Or am I being paranoid ? Paranoid (def) (adj): unreasonably or obsessively anxious. :ph34r:

^^^100% this.

There can't be many players who want to be playing at this level - certainly not at a team struggling at the wrong end of the league. Unless players live locally, grew up as fans of a diddy team or have a job that suits training and playing part-time, they'll all want to go up to a higher level if given the chance. Especially if they're already employed at a higher-level club. Getting guys in on loan that you'd never be able to afford on "proper" contracts is part of the game at this level, and if you get the right guys in it can make a big difference (as Thompson did for Airdrie on Saturday - see also Scott Fraser for us last season, Declan McManus at Morton etc.). But you can't pin too much on them - they're not around for long and you need to be able to replace them.

Thankfully Airdrie got an equaliser tonight but we really need some kind of result at Forfar on Saturday.

Yes thank goodness.

I am sure Nish would be noting Forfars performance tonight as quite concerning looking at Forfars 18 shots at goal.Our defence is going to have to be at it's very best on Saturday and ensure we cut out any silly mistakes.

Archived