Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Deja Vu (def) (fr): "Déjà Vu" is a common intuitive experience that has happened to many of us. The expression is derived from the French, meaning "already seen." When it occurs, it seems to spark our memory of a place we have already been, a person we have already seen, or an act we have already done. It is a signal to pay special attention to what is taking place, perhaps to receive a specific lesson in a certain area or complete what is not yet finished.

I am feeling very frigging 'deja vu' as we approach the arse end of the season. Or am I being paranoid ? Paranoid (def) (adj): unreasonably or obsessively anxious. :ph34r:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting bored of hearing about Murdoch all the time he obviously didn't want to play for cowden.

Do you all think he's getting more money at Q o s na it's cause he did't want to play for us,and anyone who doesn't want to play for us I wouldn't give him a reek of my shite.

Getting bored of hearing about Murdoch all the time he obviously didn't want to play for cowden.

Do you all think he's getting more money at Q o s na it's cause he did't want to play for us,and anyone who doesn't want to play for us I wouldn't give him a reek of my shite.

Wouldn't matter if he wanted to play or not. It's all about agents.

Yip his agent must have had sleepless nights wondering how to get Murdoch from cowden to Qos and the massive pay packet he was going to get (a signed football)it's not the English Premiership dafty.

Yeah, and I'm sure his club didn't want him playing at a higher lever either.

Yip his agent must have had sleepless nights wondering how to get Murdoch from cowden to Qos and the massive pay packet he was going to get (a signed football)it's not the English Premiership dafty.

Would have thought most Rangers players have agents but I'll bow to your inside knowledge.

And I'm not daft

Hmmmmm, play at a higher level around better players with a manager carving a name out for himself playing attractive football, fighting for promotion playoffs.....

Or play for Cowdenbeath on a tattie field in Fife under Colin Nish, getting pumped every other week.....

????

Right lets start again, the main points again Murdoch obviously didn't want to play for Cowdenbeath ok,so has made it clear get me out of here, so why is everyone keep on singing his praises when he has gone.I never mentioned agents or quality of football or how shite nish is just get out of his Arsenal he is history.why talk about him...

And I know your not daft just a bit of banterisation

Right lets start again, the main points again Murdoch obviously didn't want to play for Cowdenbeath ok,so has made it clear get me out of here, so why is everyone keep on singing his praises when he has gone.I never mentioned agents or quality of football or how shite nish is just get out of his Arsenal he is history.why talk about him...

And I know your not daft just a bit of banterisation

His agent wanted him to play for a Championship or higher club - there is no more to it than that

Archived