Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are fucking dugshite and are going down would take micky back or dick campbell in a second nish knows f**k all

A lot of shouts around me calling for Nish's head tonight.

Can't see him getting sacked though if Jimmy didn't last season while we sauntered towards relegation.

A lot of shouts around me calling for Nish's head tonight.

Can't see him getting sacked though if Jimmy didn't last season while we sauntered towards relegation.

If we had made the change this time last season we may have not been in this current position.

Think I'm right in saying he got booked for conceding penalty but forfar player didn't? How does that work!!!

In terms of the rules of the game my interpretation our penalty caught Deano late foul play in the penalty area not necessarily a booking but a penalty award. In terms of ours serious foul play wrestling a player to the ground or at least the appearance arms around serious foul play but not preventing a clear goal scoring opportunity a caution & penalty award.

We need a miracle to avoid another relegation so Nish can be punted at the end of the season. Murdoch, Smith and Spence apart his signings are dreadful. Even Kerr looks like a bombscare a lot of the time and he's played in the Premier FFS.

Don't fancy our chances of not finishing 10th unfortunately.

In terms of the rules of the game my interpretation our penalty caught Deano late foul play in the penalty area not necessarily a booking but a penalty award. In terms of ours serious foul play wrestling a player to the ground or at least the appearance arms around serious foul play but not preventing a clear goal scoring opportunity a caution & penalty award.

Serious foul play is a straight red card offence. No way did his second booking come close to a straight red offence.

There were worse challenges in the game than that that weren't punished by caution as the ref was very inconsistent after first getting his card out.

Decision time!! The move made to replace Mikey with Jimmy worked and we stayed up. Thought it was harsh by the board but spot on. Not getting rid of Jimmy last year ended up being a disaster however and another relegation could follow. It might be worth using some of the Rangers money to prevent all the good work over the years being destroyed. The signing of Caldwell, perserverence with CJ as a super sub and the continual selection of Scullion (great guy, who gives his all) are baffling. It's squeaky bum time.

I know Pat isn't the answer, but what, exactly, is the alternative?

I agree but a defender on loan should have been a priority in January as there is nobody else. Donaldson was his signing as a CB but did not work and Chopper we all know about.

The signing of Caldwell should not have been required allowing funds for a CB but clearly Nish didn't rate his own signing Luke Armstrong or CJ who gets 5mins. He also possibly got the job due to player manager option but again seems to prefer being at the sideline.

We will not get rid of Nish. No chance.

I do not want Nishy to go. I do not want to stop support Cowdenbeath, as I found a very nice local club _ good location, good car park, good seat in a stand not too far from managers...

I do not want Nishy to go. I do not want to stop support Cowdenbeath, as I found a very nice local club _ good location, good car park, good seat in a stand not too far from managers...

The sooner Nish fucks off the better. His signings are mostly garbage, the football is eye bleeding shite and the results show that.

The sooner Nish fucks off the better. His signings are mostly garbage, the football is eye bleeding shite and the results show that.

Don't you know about football games? Sometimes good but sometimes bad just like Hearts lost the derby against Hibs. Why they were so shi** last week against lower league's club....

Can't fault our keepers but the rest of our defenders apart from Kerr and Deano aren't good enough.

Like most other folk I don't know how Kane gets a game and once CJ comes on you are as well going home.

We have no plan other than long balls up to Spence hoping an opposition defender makes a mistake. All other teams need to do is stick a couple of big defenders on him and we are snookered.

Can't see us getting out of this mess now. Which team could we beat?

So we'll just have to stumble on regardless. There aren't going to be many of us left at the end of the season.

Nish needs to go. Our team is a shambles. Get Dick Campbell in. He'd organise the defence and the midfield 8 games with no wins is not acceptable.

NO! Cowdenbeath has an assistant manager, so he should help / assist Nishy to improve the team.

I went to the Stranraer game fully expecting the 3 points and the continuation of our improvement. Instead I witnessed Cowden being totally outplayed. I decided to put it down to a bad day for us and a good day for Stranraer. It is now obvious that was not the case and that is how bad we are. Every game since has proved this. This is not just relegation we are staring at. I fear for the future of our club. The local community as a whole does not care. We have loyal fans but unfortunately there isn't enough of us. The board have been amazing the last few years but there is only so much they can do. I can only see doom and gloom.

Nish needs to go. Our team is a shambles. Get Dick Campbell in. He'd organise the defence and the midfield 8 games with no wins is not acceptable.

Dick couldn't organise or get wins for Forfar so how could he do it for Cowden. Good idea though as far as Forfar are concerned but remember to get Ian Campbell as well.

The board need to be brave and punt Nish. It's clear he's not up to it. We were in this position last season with Nicholl and didnt act and look what happened. Dick Campbell is the only option we have at this stage. He's a good manager and whilst it won't be pretty under him we'd survive. Question is with our defence would he want the job?

Archived