Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archie Campbell signs with Kelty Hearts. Quality signing for them but I can't help but fear they're going to do a Ballingry Rovers. Throwing the cash around it would appear.

Not sure where they're getting the money from, aswell as the signings they've really improved the facilities at Central Park aswell, I've been along and they do get decent attendances for a junior team but the prices are quite low.

Not sure where they're getting the money from, aswell as the signings they've really improved the facilities at Central Park aswell, I've been along and they do get decent attendances for a junior team but the prices are quite low.

a kelty boy ages with me who i was in same team as years ago seems to be doing particularly well with his business. subsequently he is putting money into his local club. good on him i say. would do the same if i couldd.

The council put the 3G pitch and floodlights in. They will have a good income from their social club.

I wouldn't have thought so. We played a bounce game at Alloa on Tuesday and I think the 20's played Forfar the same night.

Cowden under 20 v Alloa under 20 was scheduled for tonight at 8pm - match was postponed after 6.30pm inspection due to waterlogged areas on pitch.

Mr McDougall said it was a long time before he realized that the Manager was the most important signing he could make. Mr Findlay,fine Chairman though he absolutely is, seems to have a blind spot about his managerial appointments. I called out the dangers of sleepwalking into relegation under Nicholl in September 2014 and then again later on along with the other compadres. I am afraid I am worried and calling it out again. We have a squad that should be doing better. We are flirting with relegation again and that would be a proper disaster.Discuss.

Archived