Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Just sign Gregory Tade and John Baird, it worked out not too bad with them.

I wasn't knocking it Zen he did a very good job with your mob, just pointing it out to 316 after he mentioned Murray using the same tactics.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't knocking it Zen he did a very good job with your mob, just pointing it out to 316 after he mentioned Murray using the same tactics.

Do not fret, I was just being myself with the reply.

Anyway, this is a proper situation we find ourselves in, we're losing a manager we'd rather keep and you have a manager you'd care to punt.

Do not fret, I was just being myself with the reply.

Anyway, this is a proper situation we find ourselves in, we're losing a manager we'd rather keep and you have a manager you'd care to punt.

Aye its a pisser after McKinnon doing a good job for you. McGlynn back to Starks?

Hoofball can work well with the right players unfortunately it has not worked well for us this season.

Don't like it personally but if it works for some managers and if you get the results then I would accept that system.

Unfortunately under our manager he seems to only have a Plan A and if Plan A wasn't working has a habit of bringing on Caldwell on late in the second half who is an appalling player

If we had more play for the jersey type players like Deano and Spence and even Grant Adam for that matter then we perhaps might have been okay this season.

I would even praise Pat Scullion in terms of his attitude as he always seems to talk to the players on the park wanting the team to win it's just a shame about his overall ability but you might find he will be very useful at League Two level.

I admire him for giving us a boost a la Frank Connor, remember him?

However it would be a backward step for us at this time.

Frank was manager of Cowden when I first became a regular at Cowden! He laid the foundations of Jimmy Nicholl's great Rovers team of the 90s.

Archived