Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange that he's not been able to get a start. For me he might have got in ahead of Smith, or could have played right midfield until Deano was pushed up there.

Has he been recalled Hearts as he's as well sitting on their bench as ours or is this to free up funds for Kerr.

Things have slowly but gradually improved a bit since Nish stayed the other side of the white line. I think it would be a mistake for him to have the added stress and distraction of playing as well.

Exactly this.

I think Nish realises the importance of him being on the sidelines watching. Fair play to him as it would be easier to keep picking himself. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as a named sub this weekend though.

Strange that he's not been able to get a start. For me he might have got in ahead of Smith, or could have played right midfield until Deano was pushed up there.

Has he been recalled Hearts as he's as well sitting on their bench as ours or is this to free up funds for Kerr.

Strange and disappointing. Robbie seemed much better last season, just hasn't been able to fit in the way we have been playing. I'd have him in my team. He can't have been recalled by Hearts surely.

I'm guessing he wasn't happy with the lack of game time.

Why not wait until January before going back when he can then go out on loan again?

He isn't going to go back into the Hearts first team and he was still playing in their Under 20s - played 90 minutes for them last Friday. Surely it makes more sense for him to stay and fight for his place instead of moaning that he wasn't starting.

Strange and disappointing. Robbie seemed much better last season, just hasn't been able to fit in the way we have been playing. I'd have him in my team. He can't have been recalled by Hearts surely.

TBH Robbie has been wasteful at times around the box, but he creates chances and can play the game. Yes we have improved, but we simply can't lose potential like Buchanan..Who will create from the bench???

Things have slowly but gradually improved a bit since Nish stayed the other side of the white line. I think it would be a mistake for him to have the added stress and distraction of playing as well.

Honestly think Nish isn't good enough to play anymore.

TBH Robbie has been wasteful at times around the box, but he creates chances and can play the game. Yes we have improved, but we simply can't lose potential like Buchanan..Who will create from the bench???

Agree mate. Although he wasn't scoring or creating that much this season, was always good to think he could come off the bench and change a game.

Expected more from him this season to be honest. Really disappointing he's away.

Archived