Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

When things turned to shit. It's all your fault.

Wait a minute! That's when Nish turned up!! Krusty's off the hook.

It's all Coco's fault!!!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All IMHO but Nish has about 1000 minutes of actual 1st team management game time and given the amount of time the players are in for training then he hasn't really had the chance yet to learn from experience. We must remember he is a complete novice here so all this talk of how he must go must also be yet another criticism of the board as they made the appointment.

What's done is done there isnt anyone else waiting in the wings with years of experience who is affordable so accept the club is on a period of development and get behind Colin.

Anyway, I am so ashamed that I could not to the game today because of my work commitment. I wanted to support Nishy and his term. At the same time, bully all of other people complained to Nishy :lol:

His term is over and bullying is neither big nor clever.

Wait a minute! That's when Nish turned up!! Krusty's off the hook.

It's all Coco's fault!!!!!

No. Hibs got worse and worse after Nishy (and me) left. Hartlepool went down to League 2 after Nishy (and me) left. :P

All IMHO but Nish has about 1000 minutes of actual 1st team management game time and given the amount of time the players are in for training then he hasn't really had the chance yet to learn from experience. We must remember he is a complete novice here so all this talk of how he must go must also be yet another criticism of the board as they made the appointment.

What's done is done there isnt anyone else waiting in the wings with years of experience who is affordable so accept the club is on a period of development and get behind Colin.

So we have to spend the rest of the season getting humped every week?

The team is an absolute shambles. Today was another compete mess. Novice or not, he clearly has to go.

So we have to spend the rest of the season getting humped every week?

The team is an absolute shambles. Today was another compete mess. Novice or not, he clearly has to go.

It is not good attitude :( Players need self-confidence. One way to get the confidence is support from supporters otherwise just get worse.

It is not good attitude :( Players need self-confidence. One way to get the confidence is support from supporters otherwise just get worse.

We are supporting the players.

We believe the players will play better under another manager.

Simple.

Tell you what lads. The more Singleton I down, the clearer it becomes. We are at the tipping point.

Survival or oblivion.

I call on anyone who is a Cowden supporter who can make the next home game to take to the terrace, huddle and chant. What about it?

To clarify, I mean in a supportive way, not a protest.

Just checking on you all, please remember the Samaritans are available 24 hours per day.

Agent N.I.S.H. will be receiving honours for his excellent work behind enemy lines.

Mind have the number at hand yourself when The Townies bottle the title and fcuk it up in the play offs "again".

Tell you what lads. The more Singleton I down, the clearer it becomes. We are at the tipping point.

Survival or oblivion.

I call on anyone who is a Cowden supporter who can make the next home game to take to the terrace, huddle and chant. What about it?

To clarify, I mean in a supportive way, not a protest.

Sounds like a plan

In reality if Nish was to go there's no money to replace him and no one at the club to replace him

I also believe we will stay up which IMO was the realistic goal for the season and not the optimistic target about a top 4 place.

At the end of the day I have seen enough to suggest if we can keep our first 11 injury free then we can be closer to the top than the bottom this season.

Archived