Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would think nish must have someone else lined up? as poor as andrews is sneddon didn't look ready against us and nish obviously thought the same or he'd have been playing him before now.

Anyway, it may have only been a short time but thanks for signing him, his attempts at goalkeeping were rather amusing.

You would think nish must have someone else lined up? as poor as andrews is sneddon didn't look ready against us and nish obviously thought the same or he'd have been playing him before now.

Anyway, it may have only been a short time but thanks for signing him, his attempts at goalkeeping were rather amusing.

If you want a real laugh look at his performance against Stenny. The two second half goals are worth a special mention

Fair play to Nish. Signing Murdoch would be a cracking signing and getting rid of Andrews is likewise a wise decision, he was stinking. Surely a premier league youth keeper

on loan could be fitted in somewhere?

Shame you can't tell Donaldson he was a mistake.

Wonder if this latest signing has meant directors hands in pockets again?

Well I'm Gona hand my roof fall form into the bank tomorrow. No idea how well the scheme is going?

Any news on length of murdochs loan?

Or has Donald agreed to Defend Green/ Whitehouse for a cut price fee? Or agreed not to defend them for a player on loan?

Well I'm Gona hand my roof fall form into the bank tomorrow. No idea how well the scheme is going?

From official site.

Cowdenbeath FC can now officially confirm that 20 year old Rangers midfielder Andy Murdoch has joined the Blue Brazil on a loan deal that runs through until 5 January. Last season, Andy won the Rangers Young Player of the Season award and we are delighted to have Andy on board with us here at Central Park. Further augmenting our squad was indeed viewed as desirable with the funding for Andy’s loan being subscribed by the Cowdenbeath FC directors.

From official site.

Cowdenbeath FC can now officially confirm that 20 year old Rangers midfielder Andy Murdoch has joined the Blue Brazil on a loan deal that runs through until 5 January. Last season, Andy won the Rangers Young Player of the Season award and we are delighted to have Andy on board with us here at Central Park. Further augmenting our squad was indeed viewed as desirable with the funding for Andy’s loan being subscribed by the Cowdenbeath FC directors.

Great effort by the board tbf. We have a good squad for league 1. We now need the results to improve. I'm hopeful they will.

I understand the board didn't want to put their hand in their own pockets, so to do exactly that is more than commendable.

I still feel slightly let down by them in allowing JN to be very careless with the money he had last season and signing some utter dross, so maybe it's a case of seeing Murdoch as adding significant value to the team? It's an incredibly astute bit of business.

I know the board are supporters too and deserve huge credit for carrying out a thankless task.

From official site.

Cowdenbeath FC can now officially confirm that 20 year old Rangers midfielder Andy Murdoch has joined the Blue Brazil on a loan deal that runs through until 5 January. Last season, Andy won the Rangers Young Player of the Season award and we are delighted to have Andy on board with us here at Central Park. Further augmenting our squad was indeed viewed as desirable with the funding for Andys loan being subscribed by the Cowdenbeath FC directors.

Obviously looks good news that he's signed although just til Jan is annoying but that's the loan market.

The board are too good for the club. They deserve a club where more locals come to support the team.

Are we able if necessary to sign an emergency keeper. Glad he is away for everyone's sake. We could just play rush goalie and it would be an improvement.

We could sign an emergency. Wouldn't get us through to the next window though as i think its 93 days max.

I will tell my Dad that you have signed up. Thank you Al. Scheme is going well. The bonus ball has proved popular but £20 pm scheme is a bit slower, few notes of interest. However, folk cannot fork out for everything so I am going to see if I can get people signed up to help with Friday match day prep and general maintenance at the ground. If people can give a bit of their time that will help the club.

Archived