Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Quite pleased with today's performance. Ray McKinnon unhappy with how physical we were according to him. Pleased with that. Stuff the fair play awards this season, we need to be physically strong in league 1.

Felt we lacked creativity so would expect Lewis to come in to centre mid when fully fit and hopefully create some openings for the strikers.

f**k Ray McKinnon. Agree we need an on form Milne in midfield but he's a passenger defensively so can't play in a 2man central midfield.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, we can't play Milne or Kane in a two man midfield. Don't disagree with that. Kane can sit in a three and Lewis can find time and space in a three. 4-4-2 has never worked for us during these last few seasons, and created little today. I always liked us going 3-5-2, but don't see how we can at present with the players we have. Also willing to give Hughes time, think it a bit unfair the criticism of him.

I see scumfermline sinking to new lows.

Lewis Coult on Twitter saying his family abused today including wishing his unborn child dead.

All because he played for us ?

Disgusting scum the lot of them.

:lol:

Nothing like a bit of fake outrage.

Attempting to point score about something not even involving your own team just to chastise a whole support of a team you are bitter towards.

What terrible people, i for one am ashamed of you both.

Attempting to point score about something not even involving your own team just to chastise a whole support of a team you are bitter towards.

Ah, so it was you then, what's in the songbook next week. ?

So, we can't play Milne or Kane in a two man midfield. Don't disagree with that. Kane can sit in a three and Lewis can find time and space in a three. 4-4-2 has never worked for us during these last few seasons, and created little today. I always liked us going 3-5-2, but don't see how we can at present with the players we have. Also willing to give Hughes time, think it a bit unfair the criticism of him.

When Kenny is fit we have 3 that can play at the back. Seriously short of cover at the back though. Still seems like the best team with the players we have.

You not criticising the people that wished death on an unborn child? Classy.

You not criticising the people that wished death on an unborn child? Classy.

He's right though, any right minded person will criticise these individuals and it's of course deplorable and shouldn't happen. A few guys of a football crowd get pished and make a c*nt of themselves by making deplorable shouts is hardly a revelation. This is point scoring and fake outrage.

He's right though, any right minded person will criticise these individuals and it's of course deplorable and shouldn't happen. A few guys of a football crowd get pished and make a c*nt of themselves by making deplorable shouts is hardly a revelation. This is point scoring and fake outrage.

Sounds like you're used to hearing stuff like that at EEP. Doesn't make it acceptable and any reasonable person should be outraged.

Sounds like you're used to hearing stuff like that at EEP. Doesn't make it acceptable and any reasonable person should be outraged.

No, I wouldn't say used to it. I've heard drunk folk slaver pish many a time though and know just to let it go. I certainly don't harbour it, take it personally and pour my outrage hours later.

No, I wouldn't say used to it. I've heard drunk folk slaver pish many a time though and know just to let it go. I certainly don't harbour it, take it personally and pour my outrage hours later.

Let it go ? Really.

If any Cowden fans were to sing about Norrie McCathie next week, I would be right in their faces.

A bit of self policing is needed to stop these idiots ruining football, whatever Club they support.

Let it go ? Really.

If any Cowden fans were to sing about Norrie McCathie next week, I would be right in their faces.

A bit of self policing is needed to stop these idiots ruining football, whatever Club they support.

Ruining football? Really?

Ruining football? Really?

So your happy for kids to hear that bile are you ? You've made your position clear as an apologist for these morons. You probably think

Hitler was misunderstood. Enjoy your kind of football, your welcome to it.

Let it go ? Really.

That really pisses me off when you get the odd Cowden youngster with a Norrie comment/chant, he was after all also a former Cowden player.

There is banter but some folk go too far ie the Norrie stuff and the shit that the Flamingo apparently got yesterday.

That really pisses me off when you get the odd Cowden youngster with a Norrie comment/chant, he was after all also a former Cowden player.

There is banter but some folk go too far ie the Norrie stuff and the shit that the Flamingo apparently got yesterday.

Finally, a Cowden fan not trying to points score. I concur with this post.

Archived