Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

I take it your barred from dafc.net then, but then again, who isn't. Remember the pars are a fan run club and everyone is equal but some are more equal than others it seems.

How much dosh is our beloved Provost trousering this season from you ?

.net is thankfully affiliated in no way with the club thankfully, people getting banned there has nothing to do with the club.

Just means the (previous) admin was an arsehole.

Cheers, always happy to help. I love reading dafc.net for the same reasons as you.

All club forums suffer from the same affliction, the majority of posters are roasters.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.net is thankfully affiliated in no way with the club thankfully, people getting banned there has nothing to do with the club.

Just means the (previous) admin was an arsehole.

All club forums suffer from the same affliction, the majority of posters are roasters.

Good to know. Thanks for your input. Appreciated.

He was superb when we won 5-0 at Bayview. Cowden destroyed East Fife that day - ran rings round them

I remember that game. I asked him how many he would score and he said as many as he likes.

Tbh CC we never got a break of the ball out way today tbh if it had fallen our way maybe could have got a goal. Thot we were the better team tbh today like the look of the new signings a must said lad Armstrong looks a cracking wee deal thot mo looked composed on the ball an the lad orrit did well also.. Need to work on our final ball also was rather poor today but positives to take indeed from today look a much better side thn last season also. A few good loan signing an we could have a right good wee team on our hands..

I thought the team did alright today - we didn't have any shots on target but other than the goal, neither did Raith.

Central midfield is my biggest concern and the area I'd be looking to bring in a loan signing for. Declan Hughes is a waste of a shirt, what does he actually do?

Disagree with you bud thot Hughes had a good an tidy enough game tbh think he will come good for us this season thot wee Deano was also good today.. End of the day just a glorified friendly today for me an we were alot better today thn a thot we would be think next weeks game will be a toughy will no alot more about the team after tht a feel..

As others have said I thought overall we played ok considering we had 6 players making their debuts. A lot of the time during the game the ball just didn't seem to fall for us where as on another day we may have had wee breaks which could have led to a goal.

Rovers never created much either apart from the goal, I would say a draw would have been a fair score.

Early days still for a new manager and an almost new team.

As others have said I thought overall we played ok considering we had 6 players making their debuts. A lot of the time during the game the ball just didn't seem to fall for us where as on another day we may have had wee breaks which could have led to a goal.

Rovers never created much either apart from the goal, I would say a draw would have been a fair score.

Early days still for a new manager and an almost new team.

You do know the game had to be played to a finish?

Course I do Zen could have still been a draw and went to penalties. You won however so no point on dwelling on it. Good luck in the next round.

My apologies, I realise that I may have been brusque, I accept your goodwill and wish you well this season, 5/5 against you know who would be good.

I see scumfermline sinking to new lows.

Lewis Coult on Twitter saying his family abused today including wishing his unborn child dead.

All because he played for us ?

Disgusting scum the lot of them.

That's taking things too far.

Creativity, creativity, creativity. Defense should be solid enough for league 1, there's potential up front but Midfield is a real concern.

If Kane is one of two centre mids we'll have that problem. He should only start as the holder in a 5 man midfield.

Quite pleased with today's performance. Ray McKinnon unhappy with how physical we were according to him. Pleased with that. Stuff the fair play awards this season, we need to be physically strong in league 1.

Felt we lacked creativity so would expect Lewis to come in to centre mid when fully fit and hopefully create some openings for the strikers.

Group hug?

Only if I was wearing one of those Hazchem suits you see in zombie plague films. Don't know what I'd catch. Had ma Rabies shots. Done me Hep C. Think am up to date with me Tetnus. Seen a confidential report on the state of the pitch. Reports that there is an unknown quantity of unspecified 'organic material'. Suspect that this is due to the amount of material coming off the body of the unwashed diving wee pikey c**t Falkingham.

Archived