Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

What about when he started telling everyone signing targets at a public meeting?

Yes refreshingly honest and straightforward - has it caused us a problem since? No. It is a fan run club so why should the people running it not be in the know?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes refreshingly honest and straightforward - has it caused us a problem since? No. It is a fan run club so why should the people running it not be in the know?

Dunfermline is also a fan run club, personally I wouldn't have been comfortable with a manager going out his way at an open forum to start talking about his transfer targets(unless already known), that haven't happened. And again, in my opinion that is the epitome of bluster and false promises.

Dunfermline is also a fan run club, personally I wouldn't have been comfortable with a manager going out his way at an open forum to start talking about his transfer targets(unless already known), that haven't happened. And again, in my opinion that is the epitome of bluster and false promises.

You need to look up promise in the dictionary. Saying they're targets isn't promising he's getting them.

Yes but your opinion isn't the arbiter of how things should and shouldn't be done. Your last sentence though makes no sense - saying who some of the players you are looking to sign isn't a promise (false or otherwise) and would only likely be bluster if untrue or unlikely.

I was there and all he did was name a couple of young players he has contacted through their clubs about a loan spell and he was hoping to get at least 1.

Nothing wrong with that.

Jimmy Nic stood in front of a fans meeting mid season a year and a half ago and named about half a dozen targets to the fans there. We got most of them with the notable exception of Mark Beck who went to Falkirk on loan.

A bit of honesty and respect being shown to the fans is refreshing. At both the meetings mentioned the club were looking for fans to raise money in different ways to help so fair play to everyone involved for trying their best.

Bit rich a townie preaching how to run a club.

you are obsessed with us nothing to talk about with your own team?

Would image the Ian black will be wanting a far bigger wage thn we can provide for him thts for sure. prob a player a would take for us but seriously doubt we would have the funds to pay his wages...

you are obsessed with us nothing to talk about with your own team?

This is an open forum chump, meaning other supporters will post in one another's topics.

If it upsets you so much, you're best leaving.

This is an open forum chump, meaning other supporters will post in one another's topics.

Like that shining example of free speech dafc.net you mean lol

More suspensions handed out there than Jason Talbot has been given.

Thanks for your startling input into proceedings.

I'm fine where I am thanks.

All the best,

Cowden Harley

Thanks for your startling input into proceedings.

I'm fine where I am thanks.

All the best,

Cowden Harley

Good stuff, hopefully you'll learn not to get upset about such trivial matters again.

However, i am here in case i need to put you right once more in future

Kind regards,

Parscelona.

Good stuff, hopefully you'll learn not to get upset about such trivial matters again.

However, i am here in case i need to put you right once more in future

Kind regards,

Parscelona.

I take it your barred from dafc.net then, but then again, who isn't. Remember the pars are a fan run club and everyone is equal but some are more equal than others it seems.

How much dosh is our beloved Provost trousering this season from you ?

Archived