Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am now thinking to write a good long letter (mentions why Nishy should stay) to the club.

A year and half ago, I got a letter from Police Scotland for speeding. I wrote a proper letter why I had to speeding. After that, I did get nothing _ no fine / points. :smartass

You do that ya fucking rocket! :lol:

Hopefully Nish's departure announced soon and we can all move on. Deono and Spence probably away next season. Apart from Sneddon and Adamson I'd dump the rest of our team tbh. Would Mixu come back to rebuild his reputation? Doubt it but we can dream ;) .

I'd shag him if he was to return.

Not a chance in hell though. I'd imagine his stock will still be quite high.

Found out what the good news is.

Nishes contract had a 3 year renewal option for him if he got to the playoffs which was badly worded so he is expected to exercise his stay option on Monday.

I have now completed a letter to club asking to keep Nishy.  I have just emailed them and will deliver Mon morning (as Royalmail is far too slow).  Really hope not too late :unsure:

I have now completed a letter to club asking to keep Nishy. I have just emailed them and will deliver Mon morning (as Royalmail is far too slow). Really hope not too late :unsure:

The club will die if Nishy stays. The football on offer has been awful. I know of at least 5 regulars that have stopped attending under Nishys tenure. More people will walk.

In reality we are now a pub team. The lack of professionalism and discipline in the dressing room is absolutely appalling. It's an amateur set up we have.

Resources shouldn't be scarce though. We all know what money we got from the Rangers game and as supporters who put a fair bit of money into the club, we deserve to know what's happening with it. I totally understand we can't go squandering it on shite but it really would be good to know.

So has the good news happened yet? Or are we all being trolled. The wait is torture.

Yes it would be ideal if something like say a Supporters Council could be set up and ask the club/board these questions instead of folks just posting on a website!  Why do you say resources shouldn't be scarce - can you give me your analysis of the cashflow dynamics behind this calculation - I do remember sharing the club's full cashflow forecast with Supporters Council after the Rangers game?  That will now need tweaked further following relegation - where the SPFL league monies reduce in League 2.  Then we will drop around £50k in gate money from this season.  Where are we on Roof Fall - a key part of the budget for 2015/16 and by implication 2016/17?  Sponsor income/directors input - how will that be impacted?  In the last 4 years, Directors have input the best part of £400,000 out of their own pockets by donation or loan - £142,000 is the outstanding loans to Directors figure.  They could have repaid those from the Rangers money but didn't take a penny.  CFC openly shares more financial info than almost any other club via the programme and at Supporters meetings.  Please though don't tell me resources won't  be scarce.

Archived