Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, to be back in the same league as your mob, would bring tears to the hardest of men.

Agreed... can your mob not just go straight to the Lowland League and be done with it please! The likes of

big al and his mates giving it large on P&B is a cringeworthy thought :-(

Now I like a chuckle at Cowden as much as the next man but Arbroath? Finishing 9th in a league full of utter dross and genuinely believe Dick Campbell is the man to get them promoted.

Back in yer boat.

Now I like a chuckle at Cowden as much as the next man but Arbroath? Finishing 9th in a league full of utter dross and genuinely believe Dick Campbell is the man to get them promoted.

Back in yer boat.

Awwww, there's Neilly with one of his standard Arbroath posts.

I guess we will just find out next year won't we. :)

You can always rely on Grant to go back through the Cowden threads. Tragic but also sadly true :( .

It's an Ayr thread mviii

Hope the club are swift in making managerial choice for next season. Other teams have already started to get squads sorted. The longer it goes on the more handicapped any manager will be.

Time for decisive action for sure. We need to draw a line under the last two seasons and look to bounce back. Get a new manager in and start to build a squad ASAP. Resources will be scarce but we need to appoint the right person quickly. A complete rebuild is required. The few players we would want to keep may well go elsewhere anyway so get a new manager in with fresh ideas and some connections in the game.

Resources shouldn't be scarce though. We all know what money we got from the Rangers game and as supporters who put a fair bit of money into the club, we deserve to know what's happening with it. I totally understand we can't go squandering it on shite but it really would be good to know.

So has the good news happened yet? Or are we all being trolled. The wait is torture.

To be honest following Cowden for the last 2 seasons has been brutal. I don't believe any fan could have enjoyed what they were watching on the pitch. To the point that it has splintered our small fan base. Some fans who used to go to every game only go now and again and some have stopped going all together! Time to regroup next season. Hopefully we can field a competitive team, as some of the away days are heaven compared to the last 2 seasons. Not great for the club to be relegated, but if we can survive it somehow, it will be more enjoyable than the last couple of seasons and hopefully bring everyone together again. We need to have a decent team on the pitch for that to happen though. That's the hard bit!

To be honest following Cowden for the last 2 seasons has been brutal. I don't believe any fan could have enjoyed what they were watching on the pitch. To the point that it has splintered our small fan base. Some fans who used to go to every game only go now and again and some have stopped going all together! Time to regroup next season. Hopefully we can field a competitive team, as some of the away days are heaven compared to the last 2 seasons. Not great for the club to be relegated, but if we can survive it somehow, it will be more enjoyable than the last couple of seasons and hopefully bring everyone together again. We need to have a decent team on the pitch for that to happen though. That's the hard bit!

It's scary what's happened to Arbroath in the last few seasons with all their resources (own their ground, decent crowds etc. ) just shows how important a good manager is. Another Mixu wouldn't be bad. We need a complete clear out, the team we put out yesterday wouldn't do well in league2.

Nail on the head. ALL teams would lose people going to the games if having to sit/stand and watch shite every week, not including back to back relegations. We have the smallest core fanbase in Scotland however we aren't immune to losing supporters. It's a tough situation - even tougher than last years relegation but we must somehow get a competitive side on the park that can play some decent stuff now and again.

For what it's worth, I think a few of our current squad will be fine in League 2. I have all my fingers and toes crossed we get someone in that can cast a magic wand over us and be allow us to play some good football. We desperately need the pitch dug up though.

Archived