Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Doubt they'd have a new CEO in already. They'll be waiting until the season is over to announce any news - if it's good news they'll want to cheer us up after we are relegated! :lol:

:(

Thought I heard Alex had indicated a while back that he would be finishing at end of season which would have given board time.

Just guessing anyway. Trying to take my mind of the football!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How in hell did Cowden end up with 2 relegations in a row? You seemed set up to be one of the highest placed part time clubs... self funded by hard work through fund raising, so you said... closer to the truth may be you have lost financial backing from the boardroom.

Welcome back "Home" from your old pal L36 :-)

How in hell did Cowden end up with 2 relegations in a row? You seemed set up to be one of the highest placed part time clubs... self funded by hard work through fund raising, so you said... closer to the truth may be you have lost financial backing from the boardroom.Welcome back "Home" from your old pal L36 :-)

As usual you know the square root of eff all.

We spent a fortune trying to stay up last season and the manager has been backed this season aswell.

You only just avoided the lowland league play off so best concentrate on your own problems.

Now the worst team in Fife with the worst ground to accompany the worst fans. Fitting.

Coming from a six fingered Dundee mutant. Is it true that folk shit in open sewers in the streets of Dundee?

Heard through the great vine that young Mitchell was released !!! That boy won us the league last year a step above from our league Here in the juniors honestly that's two cracking young players that you have released honestly what I said ealier in a post sums it up about the managment structure there not knowing there player

Heard through the great vine that young Mitchell was released !!! That boy won us the league last year a step above from our league Here in the juniors honestly that's two cracking young players that you have released honestly what I said ealier in a post sums it up about the managment structure there not knowing there player

If that's true then the vine is indeed superb.

Keep us updated!

If he's that good how did he never get near the 1st team.

If the 2 cracking players were as good as you say how are they in the juniors and not snapped up by another SPFL side. Big difference playing in the juniors the worst goalie to ever play for Cowden is a regular for the side who will win the East Super League!

I'm still waiting on this good news...

Rie has proposed to Nish which he has accepted and is prepared to start a new life in Japan with her whilst managing her local football team in Japan.

As usual you know the square root of eff all.

We spent a fortune trying to stay up last season and the manager has been backed this season aswell.

You only just avoided the lowland league play off so best concentrate on your own problems.

There's no such thing as the "lowland league play off"

There's no such thing as the "lowland league play off"

Oh , I'm sorry, the play off to drop down to the lowland league then.

Let's get the important bits right eh, like the title name of a play off game.

Can't wait to play Erbroath. Love their fans.

Archived