Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Hope you got him sashimi with a badly cut puffer fish in it.

The sashimi is called fugusashi.  I will prepare them for Cowden supporters complain about Nishy :P

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not so much of a joke, rather a sad reflection of Scottish society.

I do not know Scottish society either, as I am a British since got the citizenship I am afraid :lol:

Grant is just being Grant. He can't help it.

Genuinely the feeling when Nish was appointed was disappointment. I personally wanted a fresh face from out with the club to wipe the slate of a dreadful season and build again.

However when Nish got the job the fans then wanted to (rightly) give him a chance.

Grant is just being Grant. He can't help it.

Genuinely the feeling when Nish was appointed was disappointment. I personally wanted a fresh face from out with the club to wipe the slate of a dreadful season and build again.

However when Nish got the job the fans then wanted to (rightly) give him a chance.

We all thought he knew the players and what they were capable of. Obviously not.we really do have several players who are nowhere near good enough for this level of football. For now we'll have to get behind the team and hope somehow they can get through this. Dropping another league could prove disastrous for the club.

You need to start it Rie. Nobody else is interested. The national potato masher rumble starts tomorrow in Kelty.

You can start as you are the only one here can write proper English :lol:

Archived