Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nishy should be sacked for they trainers yesterday.

What a lassie.

Do not come into this Cowdenbeath pages.  I had enough when some of you were sitting the same stand as me, so just f*** off (sorry about my language).

Loving Deans Facebook message about his award last night.

He states he is 100 percent the boys will do it next week.Lets hope the dressing room is as fully up for it like Deano

Fact is most of them can say they'll do it but they don't have the ability to get us out the shit. This lot are the most gutless mob I've seen in a Cowden shirt.

Fact is most of them can say they'll do it but they don't have the ability to get us out the shit. This lot are the most gutless mob I've seen in a Cowden shirt.

Well they have a chance to put things right next Saturday and if I was the Manager yesterday there would have been no paint left on the dressing room walls.I hope the team were given a good rollicking.

Well they have a chance to put things right next Saturday and if I was the Manager yesterday there would have been no paint left on the dressing room walls.I hope the team were given a good rollicking.

Don't think a rollicking would have made much difference, Some of them looked like they would rather be somewhere else. Maybe if Nishy tells them if they don't pull their fingers out they'll have to stay at CP a bit longer will be enough to get a performance.

Lewis Milne is fast becoming the biggest waste of talent to come through at us. I know he's not the blood and guts type of player like Brett, but he has no future in the professional game unless he applies himself more rather than hiding.

Problem is its out of our hands next Saturday. Even if we get a result, which i din't fancy seeing as Stranraer also need one, we might still be screwed.

We had our chance and blew it again.

Six or seven small minded fans who have an opinion should listen to your selfs not got a clue imbaracement to football fans on all the threads division one who should be in division two because of there shit comments,get down the local browser and talk shite arseholes.

Think he has been down the local browser. Comedy Gold.

Some punctuation would help decipher his thoughts also. The meanderings of a nutter.

Archived