Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure the staff were all set some sort of achievable objectives pre season and no doubt these were reviewed over the course of the year. Once the club knows where it is playing next year a decision will be objectively made about who and how that can be done.

Maybe the entire board will resign as according to almost everyone on here they haven't acted properly last season or this season in getting rid of the manager.

Or maybe they won't as they realise the constraints being worked within and realistically have done as well as was realistically possible.

To suggest the board resigning is reckless taking into account what this board has achieved under Donald Findlay.

Those comments for me are insulting to the football club as I have said time and time again a board without bring led by the chairman could potentially lead to new football club.

Pointing the finger and passing the blame is not healthy for any club or organisation however regrettably Nish has to carry the can and accept full responsibility on the position we find ourselves in and appreciate we as fans will not accept performances like that under his management.

It seems that our fans have quite had enough of Colin Nish and if the man has any decency at all he will publicly via our website apologise on behalf of the team that we should have secured our League One status today and the performance was unacceptable

Then he should have a war cry of his full intent to ensure our survival whether next Saturday or the playoffs.

It really now is Make or break time

Robbie Nielson is at least making efforts to apologise to his fans

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36121488

To suggest the board resigning is reckless taking into account what this board has achieved under Donald Findlay.

Those comments for me are insulting to the football club as I have said time and time again a board without bring led by the chairman could potentially lead to new football club.

Pointing the finger and passing the blame is not healthy for any club or organisation however regrettably Nish has to carry the can and accept full responsibility on the position we find ourselves in and appreciate we as fans will not accept performances like that under his management.

I'm not suggesting anyone resigns or gets sacked or doesn't get a new contract.

I am saying that it's not right to put the blame solely at the managers door but everyone has some responsibility to take including those who appointed the current, previous and future managers.

I'm not calling for anyone to go here just asking that the bigger circle is considered when making statements about the management of the club both on and off the pitch.

The board need to take the blame for appointing Nish as the cheap option and getting us relegated. With the football we have played all season we should be automatically relegated. Put simply most of the squad and manager are not good enough.

We've the best chairman and board in recent times, certainly that I can remember, they'll be hurting just as much as us.

The manager gets the credit when things go well and the chew when things go wrong but it's not over yet.

Somehow we have to get out of his.

We've the best chairman and board in recent times, certainly that I can remember, they'll be hurting just as much as us.

The manager gets the credit when things go well and the chew when things go wrong but it's not over yet.

Somehow we have to get out of his.

Correct we are not out of it yet.

We are all hurting from yesterday.

What Nish must do now is get the team to fight for their lives like in the game against Dunfermline this season fight for every ball.

They must go to Stranraer absolutely fired up for this unlike yesterday which looked as if the playing and manager staff approached it like a friendly.

I'm not suggesting anyone resigns or gets sacked or doesn't get a new contract.

I am saying that it's not right to put the blame solely at the managers door but everyone has some responsibility to take including those who appointed the current, previous and future managers.

I'm not calling for anyone to go here just asking that the bigger circle is considered when making statements about the management of the club both on and off the pitch.

You are right the players have some accountability as well for ourselves finding ourselves in this position.However as a manager you have to take the flak for the displays on the pitch and take critiscism of why our club are second bottom.

It has not helped Nish with Smith and Murdoch leaving the club but why did he let Robbie go back to Hearts.Why did it take so long for him to recognise our defence is a shambles where it was clear from the start of the season against Dunfermline then latterly against Peterhead. Ross Caldwell has also been an absolute waste of a signing and probably because he is used to playing up front with support as for Jack Beaumont well I say no more.

The frustrating thing is I was giving Nish some credit in recent weeks due to him getting the results we need for the club whilst under pressure but yesterday was a complete let down.

The only saving grace is Colins appointment of Sives who is solid at the back and that appointment could well prove to be our saviour from relegation as we are not down yet and everyone associated with the club on and off the park must get fired up to ensure our survival.

Actually Rie, Karma has brought you to this point in your life. It is not Nishy you seek, but the Blue Brazil. The president of the club holds the record for the most goals scored in a single season in Japan.Nihongo wakarimas ?  ãƒãƒ¼ãƒ ã‚’å¿…è¦ã¨ã‚ãªãŸã®ç¾Žã—ã•

Wakarimasen.  My Japanese is getting worse as I am talking with my students who is non native all the time _ shame...

Archived