Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young team, young manager, financial hangover from the previous season. Throw in a fairly tight league and this season was always going to be close thing between success or not.

Regardless of the league we are in next season we should keep Nish.

Are you utterly fucking insane ? Most of the fans who have watched the team all year have been calling for Nish to be replaced for a very long time. It appears, like last year, that the only people who cannot see the wood for the trees manager-wise are the board. Questioning the blind spot CC ? Wanting to roll the dice ? Jeezus. As I have said before - Deja fucking vu ! How can the Stenny players be up for today's game more than us ? Who's responsibility is that ? The fucking tea lady ? It is Walsh all over again. Extremely fucked off. Grrrrr.  :angry:

P.S. Excuse the Tourettes.

P.P.F.S. The only Cowden player who was booked today was our effing centre forward. In the 86th minute. hashtag#playfortheshirtyoucnuts

It seems that our fans have quite had enough of Colin Nish and if the man has any decency at all he will publicly via our website apologise on behalf of the team that we should have secured our League One status today and the performance was unacceptable

Then he should have a war cry of his full intent to ensure our survival whether next Saturday or the playoffs.

It really now is Make or break time

Are you utterly fucking insane ? Most of the fans who have watched the team all year have been calling for Nish to be replaced for a very long time. It appears. like last year, that the only people who cannot see the wood for the trees manager-wise are the board. Questioning the blind spot CC ? Wanting to roll the dice ? Jeezus. As I have said before - Deja fucking vu ! How can the Stenny players be up for today's game more than us ? Who's responsibility is that ? The fucking tea lady ? It is Walsh all over again. Extremely fucked off. Grrrrr.  :angry:

Was thinking that today, it was the game against Arbroath all over again. Feel just as bad as I did then.

Was thinking that today, it was the game against Arbroath all over again. Feel just as bad as I did then.

I feel like how I did two seasons ago against Queen of the South hopefully it will end up with a high in the end like last time.

Could be a high at Hampden like East End Park against Queens Park.

Let's hope we don't have to go through the dreaded playoffs and beat Stranraer next Saturday and results go our way

It seems that our fans have quite had enough of Colin Nish and if the man has any decency at all he will publicly via our website apologise on behalf of the team that we should have secured our League One status today and the performance was unacceptable

Then he should have a war cry of his full intent to ensure our survival whether next Saturday or the playoffs.

It really now is Make or break time

At the meet the manager before the season started he spoke about how it was in our own hands for the livi game and we chucked it. Seems he's now done it as a player and a manager.

I'm sure the staff were all set some sort of achievable objectives pre season and no doubt these were reviewed over the course of the year. Once the club knows where it is playing next year a decision will be objectively made about who and how that can be done.

Maybe the entire board will resign as according to almost everyone on here they haven't acted properly last season or this season in getting rid of the manager.

Or maybe they won't as they realise the constraints being worked within and realistically have done as well as was realistically possible.

Last game of last season against Alloa sprung into my mind. Same flatness and lack of motivation and desire in the team for a crucial match that they should have been well up for. Jimmy taught Nish all he knew apparently.

In my opinion nobody deserves an award until the job is done apart from Rie for her best supporter of Nish award.

Can I get the award next week, as I am going to Stranraer as a security guard for Nishy _ I have to protect him from supporters who may complain to him :lol:

I'm sure the staff were all set some sort of achievable objectives pre season and no doubt these were reviewed over the course of the year. Once the club knows where it is playing next year a decision will be objectively made about who and how that can be done.

Maybe the entire board will resign as according to almost everyone on here they haven't acted properly last season or this season in getting rid of the manager.

Or maybe they won't as they realise the constraints being worked within and realistically have done as well as was realistically possible.

Are you, seriously, on some kind of medication ?  The Cowdenbeath FC board have done an absolutely peerless, selfless and quite magnificent job of ensuring the continued survival of the business as a going concern. That is their raison d'etre. That is the function of any company board. The secondary function of the board relates, in simple terms, to the governance of the playing staff of the club. CC can given you a much better description than I, in my humble and probably misguided way, can. What I may suggest is that next season the board consider appointing a Director with the specific responsibility for the footballing side of the business - the manager, playing staff etc. A Director of Football, in other words.

I really would like to Nishy to stay in Cowdenbeath, but if he goes, I go wherever he goes. :(

Actually Rie, Karma has brought you to this point in your life. It is not Nishy you seek, but the Blue Brazil. The president of the club holds the record for the most goals scored in a single season in Japan.Nihongo wakarimas ?  ãƒãƒ¼ãƒ ã‚’å¿…è¦ã¨ã‚ãªãŸã®ç¾Žã—ã•

Archived