Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

:lol: No chance. I do not want to be caught by police.

What time will be finishing?

We can't disclose that information for security reasons 😂 No idea when it is finishing but you won't get near him there will be thousands in there tonight and a couple hundred diehard Nishy fans like yourself.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't disclose that information for security reasons No idea when it is finishing but you won't get near him there will be thousands in there tonight and a couple hundred diehard Nishy fans like yourself.

:lol: I am always nice and quiet.

How many are expected at this evemt and can you pay at door?

The event should be postponed until the players and the Manager achieve staying in this league.

Think it will be just Rie and Nish at this one

In my opinion nobody deserves an award until the job is done apart from Rie for her best supporter of Nish award.

Not a happy man after us chucking it completely.No fight from anyone today I was going to present Sives man of the match on behalf of the 100 club But I couldn't bring myself to present to anyone after that. Bad loser I know but today was massive for the club and would have accepted defeat on any other day but not when survival is at stake.

Poor performance and a lack of passion again from the dugout

Young team, young manager, financial hangover from the previous season. Throw in a fairly tight league and this season was always going to be close thing between success or not.

Regardless of the league we are in next season we should keep Nish.

Keep Nish then you could find the club playing in the Pyramid playoffs next season.

Do you really want to watch more horrendous football for another season.I wouldn't mind if it meant hoofball was going to get us promoted.

You on the wind up if we get relegated we should keep Nish.

On the other hand if we stay up he may have the opportunity to get in players similar to Murdoch and Smith and create a really good team but going down with him I don't believe he is the answer as he would then not only failed his objective but relegated a club into a potential hazardous situation club future wise.

So no I do not agree Nish should stay on if he gets us relegated.

Young team, young manager, financial hangover from the previous season. Throw in a fairly tight league and this season was always going to be close thing between success or not.

Regardless of the league we are in next season we should keep Nish.

Keep a manager that has us playing hoofball, relegates us and signs useless c***s like the midfielders from livi and partick? He also had a boy like Buchanan on loan but didn't play him so he went to sit on Hearts bench instead of ours. Plays CJ and Scullion as first picks. Signs a centre-forward to replace Smith but then plays spence up top on his own with no midfielders trying to support him.

I agree with you mate. 3 year contract for Nish please.

Keep a manager that has us playing hoofball, relegates us and signs useless c***s like the midfielders from livi and partick? He also had a boy like Buchanan on loan but didn't play him so he went to sit on Hearts bench instead of ours. Plays CJ and Scullion as first picks. Signs a centre-forward to replace Smith but then plays spence up top on his own with no midfielders trying to support him.

I agree with you mate. 3 year contract for Nish please.

Surely he's on the wind up or Nish has taken his phone tonight at the player of the year awards where if I was the Manager I would be intervening and postponing the awards tonight as a message to the players that today wasn't acceptable and the awards will take place at the end of the season

It's not up to Nish when the awards are presented.

The football we are playing is atrocious.

Totally fed up with this season and really really wanted the season to end today as looking forward to Saturday's doing something else.

Shove yer play offs where the sun doesn't shine please.

Totally fed up with this season and really really wanted the season to end today as looking forward to Saturday's doing something else.

Same. Wanted to put this horrific season to bed. Don't think I can be arsed watching us capitulate week and then in the play-offs. Haven't even looked to see who we can get but today was soul destroying. As bad as the Livi game last season. For two seasons now when the chips have been down we've folded. Not even a whimper today.

Same here mate was looking forward to putting this season behind us by winning today.Totally fed up!

Same. Wanted to put this horrific season to bed. Don't think I can be arsed watching us capitulate week and then in the play-offs. Haven't even looked to see who we can get but today was soul destroying. As bad as the Livi game last season. For two seasons now when the chips have been down we've folded. Not even a whimper today.

The concerning thing is if we go down we can forget about a return to the championship anytime soon as it will put the club in a difficult position financially and what's worse is the trapdoor that exists in League 2 proving an exit out of the professional leagues.

Archived