Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO both Nish and Spence won't be at Cowden next season !!

I can tell you direct form the horses mouth two championship side are showing intrest in him

One thing for sure 100% he won't be a Cowden player next season

Ah, now that Alloa's season is finished, here we have Wasps1 annual summer transfer speculation of other clubs.

I can tell you direct form the horses mouth two championship side are showing intrest in him

One thing for sure 100% he won't be a Cowden player next season

Wow

You must be the only person who thinks a player scoring plenty goals for a struggling team may have interest from other teams.

You are too good for this forum.

No matter what Nish will be booted and spence will be at a championship club

Don't mind talking about my own team what a great three years he have had

Until Lennon fucked us !!!

If it wasn't for Danny Alloa  wouldn't have been in the Championship this season. Perhaps the real reason for Alloa being shit the last 3 managers have been told to keep the assistant manager and been unable to bring their own man in?

Alloa have been much like Cowden were 3 seasons in the Championship but gradually lost their better players and have been unable to replace them with a similar standard.

If it wasn't for Danny Alloa  wouldn't have been in the Championship this season. Perhaps the real reason for Alloa being shit the last 3 managers have been told to keep the assistant manager and been unable to bring their own man in?

Alloa have been much like Cowden were 3 seasons in the Championship but gradually lost their better players and have been unable to replace them with a similar standard.

Aye that's something that's been grinding my gears the last we while, it seems Connolly has a job for life at Alloa, I'm sure Lennon and Ross must have wanted to bring in their own men but for whatever reason Connolly remains, although Ross did bring in Lee Sharp but Paddy is still hanging around .....a bit strange. Hope you guys stay up by the way.

Jack wanted paddy to stay and he did until end of the season jack might look for a new number 2 but paddy does a great job as no 2

It wouldn't surprise me if paddy left at end of the season but he has served the club well over the last four years under 4 different managers

Can I just say IMO Danny didn't keep us up the team spirt kept us up last year

Danny might take the praise for it just ask Greg spence what kind of manager he is !!!!

I see from bbc news pars defender Craig Reid appeared in court today charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Seems to have given her a right doing.

After all the Pars fans ranting on here about racism at CP, can we expect condemnation of their players actions if found guilty. I think not.!

I see from bbc news pars defender Craig Reid appeared in court today charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Seems to have given her a right doing.

After all the Pars fans ranting on here about racism at CP, can we expect condemnation of their players actions if found guilty. I think not.!

I'll be gobsmacked if any Pars fans don't condemn it. Christ.

What a strange, strange person you are according to some of the drivel you post on here.

Trial is also on going with Reid denying the charges. If he does get found guilty I'm sure the appropriate charge will get handed to him, it sounds pretty disgraceful.

Still waiting for your condemnation of the racists at Cp, you were the only one trying a bizarre game of one upmanship, not surprising after your racist comments earlier in the season tbf.

Jack wanted paddy to stay and he did until end of the season jack might look for a new number 2 but paddy does a great job as no 2

It wouldn't surprise me if paddy left at end of the season but he has served the club well over the last four years under 4 different managers

Can I just say IMO Danny didn't keep us up the team spirt kept us up last year

Danny might take the praise for it just ask Greg spence what kind of manager he is !!!!

Lennon was a disaster this season but it's churlish in the extreme to deny him credit for keeping us up last season. Alloa threw away so many points in games in which they played well. Lennon came in and gave them a lift and they turned a few decent performances into wins. That was more than just team spirit. The grudge you have against Lennon has clouded your already poor judgement.

On the other point, you can't blame Paddy Connolly for Lennon losing a squad and replacing it with dross. I'll happily give Danny credit for coming in and lifting a talented but slightly under performing squad. Sadly, he failed in spectacular fashion when he had to build his own team.

Good luck to Cowden, hope to see you next season.

Of course people will condem it if he's found guilty, and regardless of their chosen team. If this were a piece of social commentary in a discussion about societies values I'd get why you brought this up, but it's purely a cock waving exercise by you. Get rid of the chop on your shoulder for fucks sake, you're doing yourself no favours

Of course people will condem it if he's found guilty, and regardless of their chosen team. If this were a piece of social commentary in a discussion about societies values I'd get why you brought this up, but it's purely a cock waving exercise by you. Get rid of the chop on your shoulder for fucks sake, you're doing yourself no favours

Ok, I fried it and had it with chips and a nice pepper sauce.

That's 3 one goal victories on the trot. They have come at a time when wins were badly needed. We went through a period after the new year when we were always finding ways to lose games. Now we are finding a way to win which is a much better habit. Very good 3 points today however lucky it was. Onwards and upwards hopefully.

Archived