Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg has done well for us. Think he will struggle against full time defenders in general (unless he develops) but would score a few.

The townie was referring to lewis spence I think.

I'm sure he was talking about Greig.

I'm a big fan of Lewis and I hope we offer him a new contract, if we don't I can genuinely see him excelling at Cowden.

Greg has done well for us. Think he will struggle against full time defenders in general (unless he develops) but would score a few.

The townie was referring to lewis spence I think.

Greig needs someone up beside him - a foil. He has struggled playing as the lone striker.

I meant Greig Spence - could see him fitting in well with us as we attack in numbers at pace. Looks like he'd thrive with other decent front players around him.

I suggested Lewis Spence ages ago as an ideal loan for Cowden. Had a feeling the boy would dig one of the struggling teams out of a hole - seems desperate to impress and stay full time.

. I suggested Lewis Spence ages ago as an ideal loan for Cowden. Had a feeling the boy would dig one of the struggling teams out of a hole - seems desperate to impress and stay full time.

If only he'd played for Livi at some stage of his career Nisher would have him signed by now.

Statement from the club.

The Board of Cowdenbeath FC at their meeting this evening considered the situation that arose on Saturday whereby there was unacceptable racist singing by some fans in the Cowdenbeath section. This led to an arrest being made by Police Scotland. The matter continues to be investigated.

The club’s published unacceptable conduct policy clearly sets out that Cowdenbeath FC will not tolerate this type of behaviour at Central Park. Any individual convicted of this offence or who is found to have committed a serious breach of this policy will be subject to appropriate action by the Club. That normally will include a ban on admission to Central Park. Let us be absolutely crystal clear - those who indulged in this conduct have seriously embarrassed and let down our club, its supporters and the good townsfolk of Cowdenbeath – there is absolutely no place for them at all at Central Park.

Statement from the club.

The Board of Cowdenbeath FC at their meeting this evening considered the situation that arose on Saturday whereby there was unacceptable racist singing by some fans in the Cowdenbeath section. This led to an arrest being made by Police Scotland. The matter continues to be investigated.

The club’s published unacceptable conduct policy clearly sets out that Cowdenbeath FC will not tolerate this type of behaviour at Central Park. Any individual convicted of this offence or who is found to have committed a serious breach of this policy will be subject to appropriate action by the Club. That normally will include a ban on admission to Central Park. Let us be absolutely crystal clear - those who indulged in this conduct have seriously embarrassed and let down our club, its supporters and the good townsfolk of Cowdenbeath – there is absolutely no place for them at all at Central Park.

Agreed no place for this at the club and the culprits who I still think do not go to the games which is no excuse but have still let down the club regardless.

Greig needs someone up beside him - a foil. He has struggled playing as the lone striker.

He had a perfect foil in Gordon Smith. Unfortunately players like him are hard to find. one thing is for certain no one in our team is a foil for Greig any longer.

Lewis milne is doing good in the role just off Greig. Need to keep playing that and let that relationship develop. It could work and dig us a few results.

Aye mate Lewis looks fitter and hungry. Hope that isn't just against the debt cheats though.

The pass in the first half to put Greg in was pass of the match.

Spence should have buried that tbh. Was the first time i've thought Lewis will become the player he was again.

Archived