Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Don't care.

I forgot to mention _ I go to a company in Livingston for my Japanese class. I have never heard anyone supporting Livingston. There are a few Rangers supporters in Livingston ... sad (for you) :lol:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought he would end up there after his contract with us was up.

heard that a few weeks ago that he was going there but why let go one of the highly rated youngsters who had a future at the club unless there was more to do with it other than football ability

heard that a few weeks ago that he was going there but why let go one of the highly rated youngsters who had a future at the club unless there was more to do with it other than football ability

If he is very good then there will be no problem, he will get picked up by someone. It wouldn't be the first time players were let go and it turned out to be a mistake. Many clubs have regrets over the years. Good luck to him.

Well it was exciting end to end stuff anyway. Brechin goalie made some wonder saves then made a complete hash of a harmless ball in from Dino and it ended in the net. Thought Caldwell did well when he came on and seems as though Spence and Caldwell won't work as a blend but both can lead the line.

Wasn't there today but prior to that I have not seen 1 thing that Caldwell brings to the game.

Wondering how he was at Hibs, was he big and strong for his age so he got away with it and once in the senior games he is slowly found out and dropping down levels with every club?

94th Minute and no lengthy injuries second half where did all the extra time come from?

Official crowd 404! There weren't even 250 at the game.

Agree even though I could not be there. 94 min a goal is beyond a joke (I am talking about the ref.) Someone told me the ref has a friend in Brechin as they have no cash giving to the ref before the game.

Agree with CC Caldwell looked decent when he came on. The Brechin keeper saved five or six one on ones then made an absolute hash of a cross which ended up in the net.

More points dropped but it could have been worse. The new guys looked ok.

McDaid abd Gibbons have been decent in patches but not enough to win a game. They still need to do more to impose themselves if they want to play for their parent clubs.

Haven't seen Beaumont show anything yet. Suspect he's been out so long we'll be lucky to see it this season.

Archived