Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pars are deffo one of the 35. I would imagine that were one of the 7 not enough fans to have a hooligan firm, folk shout a lot but that's about it.

We definitely are, with the altercations that you've been involved in you also will be.

Nope. Just mature enough to appreciate a good old fashioned ground. I imagine you to be great fun at parties.

Livingston is really dump at least every Thur late afternoon and evening, so I am wearing wellies every week but my students do not complain me. I go to just outside Edinburgh after that and my students ask me why I am wearing wellies and then I reply 'Because I was in Livingston!'

Ages ago, I had Nissan Micra and could not get up a hill (actually near the stadium) because of the wee snow, so I thought the area must be the worst area to live at that time.

There are no accountants in Livingston. When I was working for a Japanese company there, we were getting accountants in Edinburgh and Dunfermline.

I am not joking today :lol:

Livingston is really dump at least every Thur late afternoon and evening, so I am wearing wellies every week but my students do not complain me. I go to just outside Edinburgh after that and my students ask me why I am wearing wellies and then I reply 'Because I was in Livingston!'

Ages ago, I had Nissan Micra and could not get up a hill (actually near the stadium) because of the wee snow, so I thought the area must be the worst area to live at that time.

There are no accountants in Livingston. When I was working for a Japanese company there, we were getting accountants in Edinburgh and Dunfermline.

I am not joking today :lol:

This is the post of man on the brink of mental collapse.

Young Wright has been on loan at Musselburgh both him and Mitchell were with the under 20 squad at a training camp in Portugal the other week.

see that highly rated youth jack Wright has signed for Musselburgh

Archived