Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Colin would have been a good shout for the manager award 4 wins in the month one against a side who were challenging for the title. Maybe apart from Ayr you would have expected the Pars to win their games so not really much of an achievement from Johnston just what you would have expected him to do with a full time side playing part timers.

On the positive side we don't have the curse hanging over us for the Ayr game.

manager of the month is a total waste of time.

Agree. A good manager never be a manager of the month.

BTW, I could not access to Cowdenbeath website today. Is it server error or because of my computer?

Agree. A good manager never be a manager of the month.

BTW, I could not access to Cowdenbeath website today. Is it server error or because of my computer?

It's working fine for me Rie just now. Might just have been an issue yesterday?

Fife Times reporting we are after Ross Caldwell

Seems that we've signed him - http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/01/14/former-hibs-striker-ross-caldwell-joins-cowdenbeath/

Good signing although haven't seen anything from our end yet to confirm?

Seems that we've signed him - http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2016/01/14/former-hibs-striker-ross-caldwell-joins-cowdenbeath/

Good signing although haven't seen anything from our end yet to confirm?

My understanding was that Ayr had retained his registration until the 18th so although you can sign the player you can't register him until after that date - but I haven't been in touch with Central Park to check what the actual position is

My understanding was that Ayr had retained his registration until the 18th so although you can sign the player you can't register him until after that date - but I haven't been in touch with Central Park to check what the actual position is

Not putting covers down, retaining player registrations. Sounds like they're bricking playing us again.

He said on Twitter he couldn't play today. My guess is we probably knew Cowden was his likely destination, hence restaining till the 18th.

Thanks for clarifying. Good signing then once we can play him!

Presume that means we'll either see Craig Johnstone or Luke Armstrong involved tomorrow...

It's working fine for me Rie just now. Might just have been an issue yesterday?

Thank you anyway. It was not working if I just click on the site from my favourite, so I went to Google and then looked the site _ it is working. Anything happened yesterday? I am suffering from severe jet lag, so I did not on internet so often until today _ I feel I am in behind.

Archived