Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming because Sneddon needs a bit of attention to his injury (what exactly is wrong?) and he'll likely be out for a wee while.

Hip/thigh problem with kicking leg. Hopefully 3-4 weeks rest/rehab should do it.

Excellent news about Kerr. I didn't really expect him to stay. Good on him for showing a little bit of loyalty. It's rare nowadays. Well done the board.

As for Murdoch, is he due back at Ibrox now? Or, do we have him for a few more games?

Re Sneddon, it would be a shame if he doesn't play on Sunday. I would let him play if he feels up to it.

If you've signed that keeper why did you sign Adam?

I don't see having three keepers as unusual - World Cup squads generally have 3 for example plus we have an under 20 side so if you only had 2 keepers they would both often be in the squad for both 1st team and development/under 20 fixtures. We had three keepers at the start of the season.

I don't see having three keepers as unusual - World Cup squads generally have 3 for example plus we have an under 20 side so if you only had 2 keepers they would both often be in the squad for both 1st team and development/under 20 fixtures. We had three keepers at the start of the season.

You counting Andrews as a keeper?

Maybe not but it's pretty unusual to have three keepers at this level. Just seemed strange because I thought you had signed Adam to cover the injury to Sneddon with a youth player being on the bench.

In a few weeks time you'll have Sneddon back available, who after the season he has had and the potential he has exhibited it would be fair to say he deserves his chance to keep the shirt, then you'll have Grant Adam and this other lad? Just seems strange to spend part of a budget on an extra keeper, admittedly this new guy could well be getting paid peanuts with the opportunity of sitting on the bench at Ibrox.

Archived