Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

After reading the Record this morning, I'd just like to wish Dean Brett a real change of luck in 2016. Top bloke and just glad that he and his daughter are ok.

This a thousand times over.

Cracking player aswell.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowden has a supporter from Japan. Do not get jealous that you have no supporters from a foreign country.

I used be working for a Japanese company where very close to your ground. It was really damp place so we left from there.

Just being nosey, but which Japanese company?

Possibly Shin Etsu as well? I used to work there.

Neither NEC or Shinetsu. I was working for a sales office of a Japanese company in near St Johns Hospital. The factory was in China, so the sales office was very small one.

I still go to Livingston once a week for a Japanese class in a company. Anyway, Livingston is really damp. They have more snow than any other parts of Scotland which I dislike...

Just seen that myself. Will be good to finally have a second keeper. Would he be back up though?

Wasn't particularly good when we had him before. I remember one particularly awful performance losing 5-0 at TFS where he never made a save in the match.

Sneddon has done nothing to be dropped for but he might need a break due to his injury.

Just seen that myself. Will be good to finally have a second keeper. Would he be back up though?

Wasn't particularly good when we had him before. I remember one particularly awful performance losing 5-0 at TFS where he never made a save in the match.

Sneddon has done nothing to be dropped for but he might need a break due to his injury.

I would hope that Grant Adam isn't being signed as first choice. I'd much rather we continued with Jamie Sneddon who is doing a great job and will only get better.

Why would he drop down a league to be back up which is what he is at Morton? Well, until Gaston's injury.

I would hope that Grant Adam isn't being signed as first choice. I'd much rather be continued with Jamie Sneddon who is doing a great job and will only get better.

Why would he drop down a league to be back up which is what he is at Morton? Well, until Gaston's injury.

He was released for apparently turning up pished or not turning up at all to training over the Christmas period.

Confirmed that he has signed. Shaun Hunter our current back up is injured so presume that's why he's coming. Cup tied for this weekend as well.

Take it the trialist keeper we had wasn't any good then or was he just a bench filler until the window opened.

Archived