Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't blame the club for only making 50 Ltd edition tops. There were 65 yellow ones made and some of them are still available.

What were the yellow tops released for? I have have forgotten and I bought one.

Back to Cowden. Sam Orritt has joined English Northern League side Bishop Auckland after being released by us earlier this month.

Never seemed to get a decent run for us. Good luck to the lad. Unfortunately my main memory of him will be the sickening assault he was subjected to in front of the main stand.

Are we likely/able keep any of the loan players for longer? If not, we will be back to struggling again in no time, sadly.

From what folk are saying, there's no chance we will have all of smith, Murdoch and Kerr by end of jan. How many of those 3 are left time will tell but it won't be all 3.

Pretty much spine of team.

From what folk are saying, there's no chance we will have all of smith, Murdoch and Kerr by end of jan. How many of those 3 are left time will tell but it won't be all 3.

Pretty much spine of team.

Isn't this just supposition? These sorts of stories always arise when we are doing well.

Certainly haven't read anything elsewhere which would suggest this.

All 3 have deals/loans that end in January. So the parent clubs may or may not want to extend the loans of Murdoch and Smith. Kerr had done very well in my eyes, so is unlikely to be short of better-paid options given his pre-Cowdenbeath career. I would say if any of the 3 stay it would be a huge plus.

There will be other irons in the fire.

Cow&queef are a stain in our national game. Dreadful fans, strips and ground (refuse to say stadium).

All you add is cuntery. Jordan white goals against you was the greatest moment in Scottish football. c***s the lot of you.

Hope you get relegated.Happy new year to you too and that fine model of a club we should all aspire to be like.

Cow&queef are a stain in our national game. Dreadful fans, strips and ground (refuse to say stadium).

All you add is cuntery. Jordan white goals against you was the greatest moment in Scottish football. c***s the lot of you.

Hope you get relegated.

post-44981-14516120397326_thumb.jpghappy new year nae pals get it up ye

Apart from the use of the 'word' 'cuntery' I see nothing else in this post to lead me to believe you are anything other than a honking fucking arsehole. Happy new year tho! :-D

Hope you get relegated.

Hope you get relegated.

Cowden has a supporter from Japan. Do not get jealous that you have no supporters from a foreign country.

I used be working for a Japanese company where very close to your ground. It was really damp place so we left from there.

Hope you get relegated.

Bet he has a sair heed the day after being allowed to drink at the party last night lol

Archived